Lost Star

Escape

Despite being random and totally dragging him for the Los Angeles trip, Jonghyun was surprised at how organized Ren is. From the airport, he got them a taxi without any trouble. They arrived at a small bed and breakfast with a rustic theme.

“Room under Choi Minki please.” Ren said to the lady at the front desk in straight English.

The lady handed Minki the keys. “This place is good for couples. I hope you two enjoy your stay here.”

“C-Couple?” Minki stammered, his cheeks turning pink. He grabbed their things and immediately climbed up the stairs.

“Did she just call us a couple?” Jonghyun was laughing, finding the situation hilarious.

“Shut up.” Minki mumbled under his breath as he opened the room. Jonghyun’s laughter was cut short as he saw the room. The walls are painted white and a huge bed was beside the window. It wasn’t grand, just simple. Jonghyun peered out the window where the huge Hollywood sign could be seen.

“Daebak.” Jonghyun said in awe.

“Chose this place just in case we could have a Lady GaGa sighting.” Minki stuck his tongue out.

“All you ever think is Lady GaGa.” Jonghyun grumbled as he jumped on the bed. “Remember, the lady said we are a couple so you should only think of me.” He grabbed Minki’s arm and pulled the younger boy towards him.

“Aish. Then my husband buy me food. Your wife is hungry.” Minki joked.

“Lead the way my wife.” Jonghyun chuckled.

The two grabbed some sandwiches and coffee and decided to head to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Ren was ecstatic as he run around the place, stopping to take photos of each star. Jonghyun had to catch up with him as the boy was moving too fast. Before he knew it, Ren was already at the end of the line of stars.

“Jonghyunnie…” Ren pouted.

“Wae?” Jonghyun worried at how devastated Ren looked.

“I couldn’t find Lady GaGa’s.” He muttered. Jonghyun craned his head to look but found none. He pulled out a paper and pen. Jonghyun began to draw a lopsided star.

“You are such a horrible artsist.” Minki commented.

“Yah. I am doing you a favor.” Jonghyun replied, writing the words “Lady GaGa” on the star. He placed the star on the ground and looked at it proudly. “Lady GaGa’s star from Choi Minki.”

“Pabo.” Minki chuckled. He then grabbed another paper and started drawing a star too. Minki wrote “NU’EST” on the star and placed it beside Lady GaGa’s star. “NU’EST star~”

“We will shine brighter one day right?” Jonghyun smiled.

“Of course we will.” Minki replied and they both left the place with light and happy hearts.