Sleepover Part 2

Secret Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After drying off Daehyun, Donghyun lifted him out of the tub and helped Minwoo lift Minsoo out. The two older guys finished drying off the hair of the two children while Daehyun and Minsoo both smiled and laughed together.

 

“I’m surprised the warm bath didn’t tire them out,” Donghyun mentioned to Minwoo.

 

Minwoo laughed, “They’re probably too excited and hyper from being together.” The two older gentlemen watched as the young children laughed and whispered into each other’s ears.

 

The older man looked at his watch, “Shouldn’t they be going to bed soon?”

 

“What’s wrong with them staying up a little later tonight since it’s a sleepover?” Minwoo questioned.

 

“I don’t want Daehyun being too tired tomorrow. We’re going out for a special dinner with my… I mean… our parents,” Donghyun caught himself just in time.

 

“He can always take a nap tomorrow afternoon. I’m sure they’ll understand he’s a little tired from the excitement of the sleepover,” Minwoo suggested. Donghyun grabbed a fresh pair of Daehyun’s underwear he had waiting on the bathroom counter and tried putting it on his son.

 

“No!” Daehyun shouted before him and Minsoo ran out of the bathroom together.

 

“Hey! Get back here, Dae!” the man shouted. Minwoo held the man from running out of the bathroom.

 

“Let them run around like that. It’ll tire them out. Trust me. I let Minsoo do this sometimes when our parents aren’t home,” the teenage boy commented.

 

“You know I just had a talk with Daehyun about revealing himself,” Donghyun was getting worked up.

 

“Come on, we’re all boys here. It’s not like we never ran around when we were younger,” Minwoo walked out of the bathroom and followed the sound of children laughing and screaming. Donghyun followed the teenager soon after and found Daehyun and Minsoo chasing each other around the living room. He went over to the couch and sat next to Minwoo.

 

“You can sleep in my bed tonight if you want. I’ll be fine sleeping on the couch,” Donghyun offered.

 

“Really? You don’t have to do that. I’m totally fine sleeping on the couch,” Minwoo tried rejecting the offer.

 

The man insisted, “No, sleep in my bed tonight. You’re the guest, so you should be comfortable.”

 

The teenage boy smiled, “Thank so you much. I really appreciate it.”

 

“Daddy! Look at me!” Daehyun interrupted. He ran around the living room while sticking out his tongue and waving his hands around.

 

Donghuyn smiled, “Yes, Dae. I can see you. Are you having fun?”

 

Minwoo chuckled, “See how much fun they’re having running around ? They’re completely free and they love it. Every boy likes running around when they’re younger.”

 

“Play with us, daddy!” Daehyun ran over to his dad, grabbed his hand, and jumped around with joy, “Show your chili pepper like us, daddy.”

 

Donghyun panicked, “Okay, maybe it’s time to put on your pajamas.” The small boy let go of his dad’s hand and ran away. The man sighed and gave a frazzled look to the teenager.

 

“Minsoo, it’s time to put on your pajamas!” Minwoo yelled from the living room. The two children ran into the living room but ran straight past the grown-ups.

 

“Look what you did,” Donghyun joked around with Minwoo.

 

“They’ll be ready for their pajamas once they get tired out from running around,” Minwoo mentioned.

 

“How much longer? I think they’re in Daehyun’s room playing with his trains,” the man worried.

 

“Soon,” Minwoo replied.

 

After twenty minutes, the two young boys ran back into the living room. Daehyun jumped onto the couch and onto his father’s lap. He smiled and bounced around.

 

“Are you finally ready for your pajamas?” the man asked. Daehyun laughed and nodded. Donghyun got up from the couch and went into the bathroom to get his son’s and Minsoo’s clothes.

 

“See? It tired them out,” Minwoo mentioned as both young boys started yawning. The older man helped his son put on his underwear, warm pajama pants and shirt, and white socks. Minwoo did the same with Minsoo.

 

“Are you ready for bed, Dae?” Donghyun asked.

 

“I want to play with Minsoo!” the young boy grabbed his friend’s hand and jumped around.

 

Donghyun sighed again, “Remember, Dae, we have a big day tomorrow. You need your sleep.” Minwoo noticed the man seemed like he was getting stressed.

 

“You and Minsoo can play tomorrow morning. I think yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter