Chili Peppers

Secret Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyun got out of work after 4 pm. It was a tough day for him since his boss yelled at him all day. Apparently, the track he worked on all weekend didn’t please the boss. Donghyun just wanted to pick up his son from school and go back home to relax. Hopefully, Daehyun released all his energy at school and wouldn’t bother him too much when they get back home.

 

“Daddy!” Daehyun ran up to his dad when he saw him walk through the door.

 

“Hey, little guy,” he smiled and ruffled the young boy’s hair. The boy hugged his father.

 

“Mr. Kim,” the teacher greeted him with a smile.

 

“How was Daehyun today?” Donghyun asked.

 

“He was wonderful today. We only had a small problem, “she continued, “After lunch he kept pulling down his pants and… revealing himself to the other kids. It wasn’t too much of a problem, but would you mind talking to him about it?”

 

Donghyun sighed, “Yeah, of course. Thanks for telling me.”  He held onto the boy’s hand and they walked to the car in the parking garage for the building the preschool is in. “When we get home, I’ll have to talk to you about something,” the man confronted his son.

 

“Do I get my toy tomorrow, daddy?” Daehyun bounced around in his car seat. Donghyun thought about it when he got into the car. He couldn’t reward his son for bad behavior.

 

“I’m not sure, Daehyun.”

 

“But you said you’d buy me a new one,” the young boy started to cry.

 

“We’ll talk about this once we get home, okay?”

 

Daehyun wiped his tears away and nodded.

 

The two boys arrived home and Donghyun kicked off his shoes. He ran his fingers through his hair and watched as Daehyun ran around the living room. He’s never felt as stressed as he did in that moment.  First, all the stress from his boss at work, and now the stress of confronting his son’s behavior at school started to kick in.

 

“Dae, can I talk to you for a second?” Donghyun sat on the couch and motioned for his son to sit next to him. He ran up to the couch and sat next to his dad.

 

“Are you getting me a new toy,” the young boy gave a really big smile.

 

“We’ll talk about that later. I need to talk to you about something else,” Donghyun confronted him, “Your teacher told me you were doing something really inappropriate today.”

 

“What does inappropriate mean?” Daehyun questioned.

 

“It’s something bad. Like, something you should not be doing,” the man held his son’s hand. Daehyun looked confused. “She said you were pulling down your pants and showing yourself to the other kids. Is that true?”

 

The young boy looked around the room, knowing he was in trouble, and tried not to look at Donghyun, “I don’t know.” It looked like he was going to cry.

 

“How was I taught about this when I was little…?” Donghyun whispered to himself. Still holding onto his son’s hand, he made sure the young boy was looking at him. “I guess it’s time I teach y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter