Chapter 2

Cat Fight!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

  Yongsun was on a morning duty and sitting at her station. She had been staring blankly at the people in the hospital passing in front of her. She can't comprehend her text conversation last night with Moonbyul.  From: byulkong<3 Yongsun unnie! Kekekeke.     Yongsun scratched her head after reading moonbyul's message. She just came out from the bathroom after taking a quick bath so that she can sleep nicely after a long hours of hospital duty and dealing with Eric.   To: byulkong <3              Yah byul-ah~~~ its way past your bed time kiddo! Why are you still up?

 

From: byulkong <3   Unnie~~ I am not a kid anymore! There is just a thing bugging my mind and I wanna asks a couple of advice from you?

 

To: byulkong <3   What? Shoot it! 

 

   Yongsun looked at time. 12:07am. She has a morning duty. She shouldn't agreed on Minhyuk about eating after duty with Eric!  Great! She thought. 

 

From: byulkong <3   I think I am starting to like this girl. We are close but I am afraid to confess my feelings I am not sure yet to the extent of my feelings for her. From: byulkong <3   But  my friends told me that, that girl like me a lot. They said it's pretty obvious. Or they were just assuming things? What should I do?    Yongsun's heart pumped wildly. "Is she talking about me? No way she'll gonna ask me about some advice if it was me!" Yongsun talked to herself. That gave her the more reason to be anxious.

 

To: byulkong <3   Aigoo~~ our byulie ah like someone! Hmm.. You might need to sort out your feelings first. You said that person likes you also? Might as well let that person do the first move. Also to test your feelings for her?    From: byulkong <3   Oh you're right unnie. I should settle my feelings first. Let her confess first. I told my friends that maybe she's just being nice to me. Thanks unnie! You're the best!     Yongsun was hoping that it was her. Though she knew it'll be a low chance. She doesn't know if she wanted to cry or what. She felt dizzy and nauseous by just thinking that Moonbyul like someone else. To: byulkong <3   Friends? Hwasa and Wheein? May I know who the girl you like?    Yongsun was so anxious. Distress. Nervous. Her sleepiness gone away. She's so wide awake that she went out of her room to get some water. She will need a sleeping pill. Looking at the time, 1:30am. Nice! She should stop texting Moonbyul if she wanted to sleep at least for 4 hours. Popping the pill that she got from the cupboard in , yongsun stride to get a glass of water. Her phone vibrated. A sign that Moonbyul replied.

 

From: byulkong<3 Yeah. Those two are crazy. That's why I can't trust when they said it. They just love to overreact things.  From: byulkong <3    you know before they kept on insisting that you like me. That's why I can't trust them when it comes to knowing if a person likes you or not.    Yongsun spat the water she was drinking. She re-read the message. Nope! She didn't mistakenly read when moonbyul said something about her liking Moonbyul. She thought how obvious was she with her feelings for Hwasa and Wheein to notice it. She met them a couple of times. But if she was that obvious why her bestfriend Minhyuk hasn't  confronted her yet. 

 

To: byulkong <3  WHAT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH THEY'RE CRAZY! HAHAHAHAAHAHA HHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHHDKFANDU

 

   Yongsun settled herself on her bed. Waiting
Please log in to read the full chapter