Chapter 1

Cat Fight!
Please log in to read the full chapter


"For Pete's sake Yongsun! I told you to give him a chance. Go out with him at least once!" Minhyuk carelessly rubbed his forehead to ease his aching head.


 "Do you really want to stay single for the rest of your life?" Minhyuk stared at his friend who has a bored expression written all over her face. "KIM YONG SUN" Minhyuk snapped while stomping his feet.


Yongsun looked at him not changing her expression. "I told you Eric is not my type!" Yongsun sat properly but slouched her body again. Minhyuk sigh and sat next to her. 


"But Eric is close to your ideal type! He's one fine nurse." Minhyuk tried again while patting yongsun's head. "Not like we aren't a fine looking nurses too. We are beyond hot!". He exclaimed.


Yongsun pouted and looked at him "Close enough. But not my ideal type!" Yongsun argued. "Besides you know who I like.. " 


Minhyuk face palmed before looking at her "I know you like girls more than boys but all the pretty ladies I tried to set a date with you, you end up saying you don't fancy them after a couple of dates. Leaving them heart broken and crying on me!" minhyuk flail his hands.


"I can't think of any lady who you might like since I tried to set all of them with you!" Minhyuk whined. 


 "Your sister" Yongsun muttered. 


"What did you say. My sister?" Minhyuk didnt quite get what Yongsun muttered.


Yongsun fidgetted on her seat. "I-i.. Yeah I just wanna asked. I-if.." Minhyuk glared at her friend "i-if she's here already! Why are you looking at me like that?"Yongsun gulped while feigning Innocence.


"I thought you wanted to.." Minhyuk chuckled. " nevermind. She's not yet here. And what is your business with her?" Minhyuk raised his left eyebrow to his friend. 


Yongsun settled her feet on top of the coffee table. "I'll just gonna give back the novel I borrowed." Yongsun closed her eyes. Imagining a certain girl smiling at her. 


Minhyuk pushed yongsun's feet out of the coffee table. "You? Novel? Don't sound good together!" Yongsun punched Minhyuk at his shoulder while he is laughing at her.


Yongsun has been friends with Minhyuk since the beginning of their college life as a nursing students. Minhyuk forgot that they have an exam that time and Yongsun was the one who saved him from failing their first ever exam. Yongsun let him copy her answers and that was the start of their good term friendship. Yongsun and Minhyuk became the best of friends. Both of them knew each others secrets. One time one of their proffesor gave them a project and Minhyuk asked Yongsun to come over and help him. That moment Yongsun met the most beautiful girl her eyes have ever seen. Moonbyul. Minhyuk's younger sister. 
She heard a handful things about Moonbyul through of course none other than Minhyuk. But she never expected that Moonbyul was that  fine looking despite being a grade 8 student. She will never forget how Moonbyul captured Yongsun's heart easily that time. 


Yongsun and Minhyuk were both taking a rest while eating some snacks on the living room after doing the project when Moonbyul came home wearing their school uniform. Wearing just a simple sc

Please log in to read the full chapter