You Were Always Beside Me

You're My Pick , Always .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yo , so this is our dorm ?! I call upper bunk in the middle room !” Daniel ran off with his luggage . 

“Me too !” Ong pushed his way through following Daniel . 

Meanwhile the other nine members scanned around their new dorm , checking everything at sight . It's little bit more spacious than the ones before . 

“I want this room ! Oh , they have 2 bunks here” Guanlin said after entering the first bedroom like a little child , despite his overgrown height . “Who wants to be my roommate ?” His gummy smile showing as he raised both his arms . 

“I'll pass . You snore alot back then at the other dorm” Jinyoung waved his hand off before heading towards the last room . “They have two bunks too over here” His voice filled the dorm from afar . 

“I'll join Jinyoung” Minghyun added before he pulled his luggage following  his dongsaeng.  Jaehwan signalled his thumb towards Minghyun and decided to tag along. 

“Aww c'mon I only snore when I'm really tired” The maknae pouts . He looked towards the remaining ones .  “Jihoon-hyung ?” Guanlin cutely gestured towards the room ( we all know how much he loves Jihoon so ) .

The mentioned male sighed , “Fine , I'll be your roommate.  Hopefully you WON'T snore that much” Guanlin throws his arms again in air before hugging Jihoon and dragging him to their room.  “For you I won't hyung” . 

“Geez.  Hopefully it's not that bad” Daehwi nugged Woojin as the older one just shrug . “We'll just throw a pillow to his face if he does” Woojin commented . “Omg , bully !” Daehwi gasped as the red haired boy just rolled his eyes . “Don't be so dramatic , he won't be the only one getting the present” His friend gasped again . “I'm joking ! C'mon , let's get inside before they lock the door” . 

“Be sure you guys won't break anything or set this house on fire” Jisung poked his head inside their room before he trailed off to the last room.  

“Fingers crossed !” Guanlin replied back . 

 

 

* *
                                

 

Woojin was laying casually on his bed after a tiring unpacking of all the stuffs he brought back . 

He was browsing through the internet when a message from a familiar name popped up . The boy was rather glad that they can use their phone now , eventhough it'll be taken away again for the time being during their promotion as Wanna one .

 

Hyeongseobbie :

Woojini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter