I'll Miss You

You're My Pick , Always .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


" Woojinie ! " 

Hyeongseob waved across the sea of trainees . Woojin didn't even heard his friend calling his name at first , with all the laughters and crying , Daehwi screeching here and there and the screams of their fans inside the concert hall . 

" Woojinie ! " His friend called again and just in time when Woojin turned around after someone suddenly touched his shoulder , he saw Hyeongseob waving at him with a big grin plastered on his face . Meters away . 

After all the 'congratulations' and hugs he got from the others ( didn't forestall all the crying ones though ) he finally reached his friend . 

Then they just stood there , looking at each other . The smile on Hyoengseob's face had never been brighter . 

Before anyone could interrupt , both male pulled towards each other roughly into a tight hug . They swayed left to right with soft giggles in between . Woojin was about to say something before heard his friend sniffing on his shoulder . 

"You did it Woojinie . I'm so so so proud of you" The tears ran down Hyeongseob's cheek and soaked his friend's coat . 

"Hyeongseob..." 

The boy pulled away from Woojin , laughed while wiping his tears away . 

"It's okay . As long as you made it , it's definitely okay . I knew you would take the spot"

If there's anything than Woojin should feel at the moment aside from extreme relief and bliss ; it's guilt. 

He promised Hyeongseo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter