24 Minutes Late

You're My Pick , Always .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So , how do you find our new dorm Woojin-ah” Daniel , who sat beside him ,slung an arm around the younger's shoulder , noticing him zoning out completely rather than tagging in with the uproar of conversations inside the van .Or maybe because Daniel's always been the one to notice things like this first , always being a little too observant . 

So he atleast tried to engage a talk with him , not willing to leave his dongsaeng out . 

“Well , everything's okay-I mean better to be honest. We have three bedrooms with unbelievable comfy beds , two bathrooms with a little more 'feel' to it than the previous ones , a more opened living room with it's own pantry , and a TV huge enough to fit Guanlin inside” Woojin replied , eyes looking at the distant . 

“How about your room ?” Daniel tries again . “Did Jihoon did anything weird with Guanlin ?” Daniel frowns , a playful expression merged together . 

Woojin raised an eyebrow , looking a bit amused with the sudden question .

“Hey , I heard my name !” Guanlin yelled from the back , voice so little for his humongous body . 

“Yeah mine too-and no , we didn't do anything 'weird' hyung ” Jihoon retorted , crossing his arms . 

“Not yet” Daehwi adds in from the front .

“Wha-why you little , yah !” The wink boy immediately started flailing his arms towards Daehwi , though with not much luck he only grabbed a fistful of mere air . 

“Sungwoon-hyung !” The golden haired boy dramatically grasped Sungwoon's arm , hiding his face with the warmth of his sweater . The older just sighed and galvanized himself with the ordeal . 

Seeing how everyone was smiling and laughing at ths scene , a small smile started to creep up Woojin's lips . Soon after , joining the laughter instead with constant smack to the lap . 

That's what I want to see , Woojin-ah . Daniel thought ,relieved of course , beofe bursting in with the conversations .   

 

 

* *

 

 

“Omooooo what a fancy restaurant” Jisung being too overwhelmed as he entered the restaurant . 

“They are literally following us everywhere” Woojin said , stepping outside of the van , flashes of camera here and there, and the inevitable undying screams that made his eardrum rang.  

“They ?” Jihoon questioned him from behind , an arm gripping Woojin's shoulder to keep close . 

The latter raised an eyebrow , the answers finally running up his friend's head . Jihoon made an O with his mouth once he realized what the other boy was talking about . 

“Well what do you expect ? That they'll just bow their heads 180 and squeal like mices ?”  Jihoon exclaimed , earning an unamused look from Woojin . 

“Kidding” He smiled sheepishly as he wrapped an arm around his friend and buried his face on his shoulder which he regretted after as the fans around them started screaming louder , to the point of hysterical maybe . 

Once everyone is inside , their manager told them to pick a table they want ,and of course choosing the one with the most chairs . 

The inside of the restaurant has a western feel to it ,despite the outer design of the building .With paintings hanging on the wall of what it seems like to be the great roman war , wood-carved-like wallpapers , and the jazz music playing through the atmosphere , an exemplary touch .  

“I've never been here” All of them took a seat.“This really look like some high class dining that my poor wallet can't handle .Any of you guys have ?” Ong burst out , faking a sob as he check the insides of his wallet . 

Everyone exchange a 'nope' before Guanlin started flipping the pages of the menu . 

“Oh my god” The maknae's eyes widen , mouth gaping.  

“Same” Jaehwan added . Rubbing his eyes again as if they were deceiving him . 

“It couldn't be that bad” Minghyun checked the menu himself , “I mean , it's - nevermind” He immediately closed it , pushing it to the center of the table . “Are you guys sure that they ARE treating us ? Or it is some sort of hidden camera prank where the ghost suddenly comes out of the table” He checks under the table just for sake ,but no luck of finding a ghost there .

“Minki-hyung isn't here so that's unlikely to happen” Jinyoung said , chuckled when Daewhi hit him . 

“Rude” The BNM boy said . 

“It's true , the staff said it themselves . But they aren't here and-” 

“Excuse me” Someone said from behind him and all heads turned to the voice . One of the waiter set down a bowl of spaghetti right infront of Jisung , who was still confused with the sudden appearance of the meal . “Th-thank you ?” He bowed , exchanging looks with the boys before shrugging it off and took a bite of his food . 

“I guess they're being very subtle on serving us ?” Daniel raised his brows . Moments later , all of their respective meals finally arrived . They got garlic bread , french toast , steaks , and lastly pork ribs which Jaehwan was the most excited about .  For dessert , they were served brown sugar strawberry tart . Guanlin took two of it since Daehwi was literally packed from the steak he had , resting his head on the table . 

“It's jeongmal jinjja real heol daebak wanjeon -” 

“Delicious !” Guanlin and Ong said simultaneously , raising their arms in the air with spoons and forks in both hand , and everyone around the table laughed their hearts out . 

Everyone was enjoying the blissful commotion , except for one person . And Daehwi catches it earlier than anyone else . 

“Hey , you okay ?” He whispers beside Woojin.   

The boy slurped down his spaghetti , red sauce staining his chin before averting his attention towards Daehwi.  

“Yeah , why ?” He replied , still mouth full of food . Daehwi's shoulders dropped , a familiar sign where Woojin knows he's worried about something . 

“You've been shockingly quiet lately. Usually you'd be the one to end up being rowdy with Dinosaur-Lin” His label mate ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter