another signvin fluff

MAP6 drabbles

Jongbin stood outside Kiho's door, shivering. With a frozen hand, he rang the doorbell again, impatient to get inside. 

"Oh my god, I'm almost there, okay?" Kiho's voice sounded faintly from the other side. A few moments later, the door opened to reveal a paler-than-usual Kiho. He was wearing a blanket, which he held closed with one hand as he held open the door with the other. Jongbin walked inside, dumping his backpack on the entryway floor once the door had closed behind him. 

"It's ing freezing out there," He grumbled, taking off his shoes. 

"It's not even winter yet, though. It's only going to get-" Kiho broke off in a momentary fit of coughing. "-worse." He finished.  

"Don't remind me," Jongbin straightened up, frowning in concern as he gazed at his boyfriend. "You don't look too good." 

"I don't feel good. I told you that I'm really sick, but you still wanted to come over." Kiho swayed on his feet as he spoke, causing Jongbin to hurry to his side, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. 

"I wanted to see you. You should go rest now, come on." Jongbin began walking Kiho to his bedroom. Kiho nodded, sniffling. He stumbled before the stairs, stopping Jongbin in his tracks. 

"Kiho...?"

Kiho rested his head against Jongbin's shoulder. 

"I'm fine. Just tired." He sighed, beginning to walk forward, but Jongbin stopped him. 

"Let me do you a favor, then." Before Kiho could say anything, Jongbin had scooped him up bridal style and began walking up the stairs. 

"Hey!" 

"You're sick and tired, aren't you? I'm just taking care of you."

Kiho flushed. 

"I'm probably heavy, though, aren't I?"

"You feel like nothing. I'm strong." Jongbin smiled down at his boyfriend. 

"If you say so." 

Holding him this close, Jongbin could feel that Kiho was shivering despite being wrapped in a blanket. He tightened his grip a bit, glad to know that Kiho's room was just a few feet away now. Kiho glanced up at him, looking like he was about to say something, but he stayed silent. Once they were in his room, Jongbin gently set Kiho down on his bed, letting the boy slip underneath the warm covers before sitting on the bed beside him. The TV was on, and Kiho was already slouched against the pillow, staring at the glowing screen. Jongbin leaned down, quickly pressing his lips to Kiho's temple. He was burning up, Jongbin realized. As he pulled away, Kiho turned to look at him. 

"You're really warm," Jongbin said. 

"Am I? I had a fever this morning, I guess it still hasn't gone down." 

"You felt like, really warm though, shouldn't you be more worried? Do you have a thermometer or something?" 

To Jongbin's surprise, Kiho laughed. He started coughing in the middle, though, which prompted Jongbin to sit him up and start rubbing his back. Jongbin doubted that it actually helped, but it made him feel better. When Kiho finally stopped, Jongbin asked,

"What?" 

"It's cute how you're fussing over me." Kiho smirked, leaning back against the pillow

"I'm not fussing over you..." 

Kiho raised an eyebrow. 

"You sure about that?" 

Jongbin opened his mouth to inform his boyfriend that yes, he was most definitely not fussing over him, but after thinking it over, he shut his mouth, realizing that he was wrong. Kiho looked satisfied, smiling up at a flustered Jongbin. 

"Even if I am, what's the big deal? Am I not allowed to worry about you?" 

"No, I just- it's sweet, I don't know." Kiho was back to his usual shy self. 

"Aw, he thinks I'm sweet," Jongbin teased. 

"I don't anymore." Kiho grumbled. Jongbin lowered himself to be level with Kiho's face, cupping his cheek and leaning closer. 

"Oh?" He heard Kiho's breath hitch, and he smirked as he watched the boy's face start to turn pink. 

"J-Jongbin," Kiho managed. "You can't kiss me, I'm sick."

"I don't mind," Jongbin whispered as he leaned in more, capturing Kiho's lips in his own. When they finally pulled away, Kiho shook his head. 

"You're really going to get sick from doing that." 

"That's okay. If I do, then at least I know I have someone to visit me."

Kiho rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah, if I'm even better by then. You're dumb, why did you do that?"

"I'll be fine, Kiho." 

"You better be." He frowned, pushing Jongbin's hair back. "Was school lonely without me today?" 

"Well... yeah. It probably wouldn't have been that bad except Byungsun was practically stuck to Youngjun all day. Those two really need to get a damn room." Jongbin wrinkled his nose in distaste. 

"I'm sure they could say the same about us, though." Kiho pointed out, making Jongbin grimace. He knew Kiho was right, but he didn't want to admit it. Instead of responding, he turned to the TV, intently focusing on the distraction it offered. He could feel Kiho's arms wrapping around his waist, pulling him closer, but he only looked down when the boy rested his head against his chest, sighing in contentment. They stayed like that for a while, watching some drama Jongbin had never seen before, until he realized that hours had passed and he needed to go home. He wasn't worried about leaving Kiho alone, he knew that his boyfriend's parents were coming home from work soon. He glanced down at Kiho, only to realize that he was fast asleep. 

Jongbin bit his lip. He had to go, but how would he be able to untangle himself from Kiho without waking him up? Carefully, he started to shift Kiho's head off his chest, sitting up more as he did so. Gingerly, he tried to pry one of Kiho's arms from his waist, but instead, Kiho tightened his grip on him. Jongbin looked back to his boyfriend's face, discovering that he'd woken him up. Kiho was gazing at him now with confused, bleary eyes. 

"Where're you going?" 

"I have to go now..."

"Don't go."

"Kiho-"

"-Jongbin, please don't go." Kiho whined, blinking the sleep from his eyes. 

"I have to go home, I'm sorry. Your parents will be home soon, too. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" 

Kiho sighed, nodding. 

"Hey, don't look so sad, it's only a few hours." 

"It's a whole day." 

"Okay, it's only a day." 

"That's a long time, though."

"You'll be asleep for most of it," Jongbin laughed, poking Kiho playfully. "It'll pass quickly." 

"Okay, if you say so..." Kiho sat up a little more before giving Jongbin a peck on the lips. "I'll see you tomorrow, please don't get sick." 

"Of course I won't. See you tomorrow, Kiho." Jongbin smiled as he stood up, Kiho having let go of him already. He headed downstairs, sighing as he realized school tomorrow was going to be just as lonely without Kiho. He hadn’t even left his boyfriend’s house yet, but he missed him already. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

Oof this is r e a l l y bad but I'm not a fluff writer and I'm still working on writing good fluff scenes so I'm sorry that it isn't great, but bear with me here, I'll get better as time passes, hopefully. Anyway I hope someone at least kind of likes this.