signvin angst

MAP6 drabbles

Kiho's world was collapsing around him. He could faintly hear the sounds of his friends fighting in the background, but the only thing he could focus on was the boy in front of him. Jongbin was on the ground, heavily bleeding from a wound in his chest. Kiho fell to his knees before him, mind clearing as he hit the ground. He sprung into action. 

"Jongbin?" Kiho grabbed the ends of the boy's shirt, hands trembling as he began to rip it apart. "Jongbin, can you answer me? Please..." He glanced up towards Jongbin's face. Jongbin was looking at him, eyes bright with pain. He opened his mouth, but all that came out was a trickle of blood. Panic shot through Kiho and he turned back to what he was doing, knowing there was no time to lose. He had Jongbin's shirt off now, baring the gaping hole in his chest. Kiho ripped the shirt in his hands to strips, avoiding the parts that had already been soaked through with blood. 

"Jongbin, this is probably going to hurt, okay? But I need to do it." Kiho took a deep breath before gently grabbing Jongbin underneath his arms and moving him to be propped up against his knees. Kiho tried to ignore the blood trickling down onto his lap, instead putting all his energy into tying the strips around Jongbin's chest as tightly as possible. The boy whimpered, and the very sound of it pained Kiho's heart. He was starting to turn pale, Kiho noticed, and his breaths were coming quick and shallow. 

"Can you hear me? I need you to stay with me, just hang in there a little longer." Kiho finished tying off the shirt strips. Already, blood was beginning to show through the layered fabric. 

"," He muttered. He was scared to move Jongbin, but he couldn't keep him in the position he was in. Carefully, Kiho moved the boy so that he was halfway on his lap. He cradled Jongbin's upper half in his arms, not knowing what more to do to help his lover. Jongbin's chest was heaving, and he was slowly growing cold to the touch. They locked eyes, but the contact was only held for a second, as Jongbin's eyes moved on to dart around fearfully, wide and scared. Kiho glanced behind himself to see that the battle had ended, and his friends were picking themselves up. He turned back to the boy in his arms. 

"Jongbin, look at me," He waited until Jongbin gave him his attention. "You're safe. You're going to be fine." The boy's eyelids started to droop. "Jongbin? Jongbin, can you hear me? Jongbin?" His eyes fluttered back open, and for a moment, their gazes met, Jongbin's glazed eyes staring into Kiho's panicked ones. And then, Jongbin's eyes closed again, this time for good. No matter what he said, Kiho couldn't get him to open them, or to respond in any way at all. His breathing was becoming fainter and fainter, and Kiho didn't want to admit it, but at this point, he knew. He was losing Jongbin, and there was no getting him back now. 

He felt numb as he watched Jongbin struggle, unable to comprehend that he was really watching the love of his life die in front of him. It couldn't be possible. Didn't he swear to protect him? What happened?

Kiho was so lost in his thoughts, that he didn't even notice that Jongbin had stopped breathing. When he finally realized, everything came crashing down, and he broke. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

This is something that I just came up with that's eventually going to be part of a longer fic, but I wanted to write it now while the idea is still fresh in my mind & yeah... anyways I hope someone likes this.