signvin fluff

MAP6 drabbles

The summer was always a great time of year, simply because without school to keep them occupied, Jongbin and Kiho had more than enough time to see each other. However, for Kiho at least, summer wasn't entirely great, due to the fact that he got hot easily and sweat excessively. So naturally, Kiho stayed indoors throughout most of the summer. Jongbin, however, was determined to actually get out and do something. He'd drag Kiho out if he had to. 

Currently, the two were sat on the end of Kiho's bed, Jongbin resting his head on the older's shoulder as they watched TV. The show they were watching had ended a few minutes ago, but they hadn't changed the channel, absentmindedly watching the many commercials for products nobody would ever actually buy. 

Jongbin shifted, lifting his head from Kiho's shoulder. 

"We should go out and do something." he said, knowing the exact response he'd recieve. 

"It's too hot, though. Can't we just stay inside?" 

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Jongbin was already off of the bed, standing by the side. He offered Kiho a hand. Kiho shook his head, flopping backwards as he lay down. He closed his eyes, looking about ready to fall asleep despite the fact that he'd only woken up two hours ago. 

"I'll literally melt out there." 

"What if we went outside to go somewhere else? Like, we went outside to go back inside." 

"That still requires going outside and walking, I don't want to." Kiho made a face at the thought. Jongbin sighed. 

"Well, you've given me no other choice." He said dramatically. Kiho's eyes shot open in alarm. 

"Jongbin, don't." 

It was too late though, as just a moment later Jongbin jumped on top of him, crushing all of the air out of his lungs. Jongbin quickly got off of him, but proceeded to take both of his hands and quite literally drag him off of the bed. Eventually Jongbin had Kiho at the entryway of his house, forcing him outside. 

Kiho whined for the entire ten minute walk to the destination Jongbin had in mind. 

"Really?" Kiho eyed the building skeptically. 

"It'll be fun," Jongbin insisted. "You'll see."

He'd taken them to the small laser tag facility at the edge of town, knowing it'd be the perfect temperature for Kiho, since it was always well air-conditioned and dark. They entered the building, instantly greeted with a blast of freezing air. Kiho sighed with relief. Jongbin paid for a ten minute session, and they quickly geared up, beginning their battle. 

At first, Jongbin saw no sign whatsoever of his boyfriend, wandering for at least a good two minutes before out of nowhere, he was shot in the back. He whirled around just in time to see Kiho's back disappearing around a corner. Not falling for it, Jongbin ran in the other direction, knowing that at some point, the route that Kiho had taken would feed out into his again, and he could ambush him there. 

Somehow, however, no matter what Jongbin tried to do, Kiho seemed to always figure out his strategy, and before he could even get a shot in, Kiho had already gunned him down. Desperate and losing rather horribly, he knew he had to try something else. There wasn't much time left in the battle. 

He hid on one side of a wall until he heard footsteps approaching from the tunnel around the corner. The moment Kiho ran in front of him, he grabbed his boyfriend by the wrist and pushed him against the wall, leaning in to press his lips against Kiho's. He smirked as he heard a small gasp escape Kiho, who suddenly became weak in Jongbin's grip. He pulled away, breathing hard. He couldn't see Kiho that well in the dim light, but he didn't need to see him to know that a blush was spreading across the boy's pale cheeks. He always blushed whenever Jongbin did something like this. 

Jongbin placed his gun against Kiho's chest, pulling the trigger. Kiho's vest went dark, the accompanying sound effect letting him know that he'd been shot. Jongbin bolted in the other direction, laughing wildly. 

"Hey!" Kiho shouted indignantly. "That's not fair, get back here!" 

Jongbin was already gone, however, and dying of laughter in the corner of a tunnel farther away. 

The battle ended in a tie, Jongbin managing to bring his score up by the end. They sat outside now, on the bottom steps of Kiho's front porch, eating ice cream. 

"I would've won if you didn't cheat." Kiho complained, leaning back against the next step.

"I think that's a lie, but if you say so," Jongbin said, smiling an impish grin.

"It's the truth. You were straight up playing dirty, kissing me like that. How is that fair?" 

"I gave you plenty of opportunity to shoot me when I did that, but you didn't." 

"But still..."

"But still, you could have easily shot me."

"Fine." Kiho frowned, shrugging. 

"I did enjoy making out with you in the middle of a laser tag game, though." Jongbin glanced at Kiho, trying to get a reaction out of him. He was rewarded with exactly that, as his boyfriend suddenly flushed pink, giving him a light shove. 

"Stop it," Kiho whined. "I swear, Jongbin." 

He just laughed in response, enjoying the flustered look on Kiho's face. 

"Can we go inside now, I'm hot." Kiho did look like he was starting to sweat. 

"In more way than one," Jongbin winked at him before continuing, "But sure, let's go inside." 

"Stop!" Kiho hid his face as he hurried up the stairs. "I hate you, why do you do this?" 

Jongbin stood, walking up the stairs behind Kiho, who was already inside. 

"Why not? It's fun, and you're cute when you're embarrased." He shrugged, smiling. Kiho was still hiding his face, but Jongbin knew that he was definitely turning another few shades darker.

"How do I put up with you all the time?" 

"Maybe because you secretly really like me, I don't know." 

Kiho laughed, walking over and burying his face in Jongbin's shoulder. 

"Maybe." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

this is probably but im tired okay