Be Okay Again

Summer Surfing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

After they had finished eating breakfast, they went into Doyoung’s room, the room where he used to share with his older brother. Jaehyun smiled at him as he opened the curtains and you can see the ocean view. It’s very beautiful. 

 

“Wow your view is way better than mine.”

 

Doyoung just laughed. “Are you jealous now?”

 

Jaehyun shrugged. “Have you ever kissed anyone?” Jaehyun suddenly asked.

 

“Yeah. But I never made out with anyone. Why are you asking?”

 

“Like I said, you can always back out of this. I just thought that you can practice anything with me.”

 

Doyoung stares at him. “Like kissing?”

 

“Yeah. Like for when you want to kiss Sejeong.”

 

Doyoung blinked at him before Jaehyun pulled him closer by the waist. “Like you can pretend I’m her or something. It can be as easy as that.”

 

Doyoung looked into his eyes and slowly used his fingers to trace his jaw and lips. Jaehyun’s lips seems so tempting. He never thought about kissing one of his friends before. “Okay. I want to.”

 

They stared at each other before Jaehyun urged him to make the first move. Doyoung slowly leaned forward and pressed his lips against him, gently. Jaehyun’s lips felt so soft and plump. When they pulled back, Doyoung looked dazed. They leaned in to kiss again and this time, Jaehyun kissed back harder. Jaehyun pulled him even closer and Doyoung could feel Jaehyun’s abs against his. Doyoung pulled back and took a deep breath. 

 

“Whoa. Jaehyun.”

 

Jaehyun smiled at him. “How was that?”

 

“It was good.”

 

They both laughed after that. 

 

“Want to go to the beach now?” Doyoung asked. 

 

“I thought you’d never ask.”




 

They walked to the beach together and spotted Chaeyeon and Somi tanning on the beach. 

 

Chaeyeon had asked if they wanted to tan with them. They both shook their heads and Jaehyun asked them if they wanted to go swimming instead. 

 

“Sure. We can swim.”

 

“Okay race you guys to the shore!” Jaehyun shouted as he ran and Doyoung and the girls laughed before chasing Jaehyun. They swam for a few hours and Chaeyeon invited them to their beach house to play some games. 



 

When they arrived at the beach house, Somi offered them some snacks and asked if they wanted to play video games. After a while, the girls wanted to grill some cheese sandwiches and Jaehyun helped them with that. They all ended up watching a movie with the girls while eating and Doyoung really wished Sejeong was there. He missed her presence and it wasn’t the same without her. 

 

Chaeyeon packed some sandwiches for the other boys just before Doyoung and Jaehyun left. 

 

They came back to beach house to see Ten and Taeyong sleeping on the couch and music blasting in Yuta and Jaehyun’s room. 

 

Doyoung put away the food and headed to shower. When he came back, Taeyong and Ten already went back into their rooms and Doyoung smiled, cleaning up the place a little. 

 

He noticed Yuta walking out to get something cold to drink. 

 

“How have you been all day?” Doyoung asked. 

 

Yuta shrugged. “I talked to Winwin. He wants to see me at the beach house. He wants to visit me.”

 

“Are you letting him see you?”

 

Yuta sighed. “He hurt me you know. I don’t want to see him at all and that’s what I told him.” Yuta shook his head. “He wants to get back together.”

 

“Oh yikes.”

 

“Anyways, goodnight.”

 

“Goodnight Yuta.” Doyoung frowned just as Yuta was out of sight. He knows that Winwin and Yuta had a terrible break up and Yuta was so in love with the other. It hurt him when they broke up and Yuta wasn’t the same after that. He wishes he could make Yuta feel better but he doesn’t know how. 



 

The next morning, Doyoung woke up to a text message from Sejeong and instantly smiled. She texted him to have a good day and to train well. They’ve been texting a lot more recently now that they don’t see each other. Sejeong sometimes messages him that he she misses him and that’s just something that makes his day. 

 

He got dressed and told everyone that he’s training with his uncle today. Jaehyun decided he was going to tag along and help him. As they walked to his uncle’s place, Jaehyun asked him if he wanted to try it again. 

 

“Hmm?”

 

“You know, kissing.”

 

Doyoung slowly nodded. “I don’t mind.”

 

Jaehyun smiled at him. “We should do it again after today. You should focus on training.”

 

Doyoung nodded again. “I’m really nervous for the competition. I’ve never actually won before and it would really great if this year would be the year I win.”

 

“I believe in you. You’re an amazing surfer.”

 

“Thank you Jaehyun.”

 

They both made it to his uncle’s house and his uncle had cooked them breakfast. It was an egg omelet with pancakes. They both thanked his uncle before eating it. Usually Doyoung doesn’t like to eat a lot before he begins training. 

 

His uncle and he went out to practice while Jaehyun watched them while tanning and after a few hours, he almost drifted off to sleep but woke up to a phone call. 

 

It was from Yuta. 

 

“Hey what’s up?”

 

“Jaehyun, Winwin and Lucas are here.” Yuta’s voice cracked. Jaehyun instantly knew that they probably got into a fight when they saw each other.

 

“Taeyong and Ten are there right?”

 

“Yeah. Ten is trying to talk to Winwin because Winwin is upset.”

 

Jaehyun groaned. “I’ll be right there.” Jaehyun got up and ran towards Doyoung’s uncle and Doyoung. 

 

“I have to leave. Doyoung, just focus on training okay?” With that, Jaehyun jogged away. 




 

When he reached the beach house, he opened the door to see things thrown on the ground and a crying Winwin on the couch with Ten. Jaehyun walked over to see Lucas furiously chatting with Taeyong about something. 

 

“What is going on?”

 

Ten sighed and looked over at him. “Yuta got mad and he threw things. He doesn’t want to get back with Winwin but Winwin insists he’s over Kun. Yuta is just upset and he’s in his room.”

 

Jaehyun walked over to Winwin and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter