04. Haha

point of view
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, I'm backk! AND SONGSONG COUPLE IS GETTING MARRIED I'M SO SO HAPPY:D 

btw here's the new chap, hope u like it!

Haha was so busy nowadays.

He often complained that his business is doing good, but he was the one who isn't. His body keep aching and his mind is tired, too.

But amidst the busy schedules, Haha never minded to spare some thoughts for his hyung, Jong Kook. They have been friends ever since his Turbo days, and have known each other very well like brothers. He knew that Jongkook was a very private, intimate person; and he meant all the things he said. Though he is very serious, he's sweet and kind to the person he loves. Haha knew it well. And there was only a few people who got his full attention, like his mother and brother. Haha thought that nobody will ever get that kind of attention from him again. Until today.

Haha witnessed something that might change that.

First, Jongkook usually arrive alone at the shooting set. It makes sense, because he lives in Anyang. Second, he always brings a cup of protein shake with him. Again, it makes sense, because he likes them so much.

But today, those two points apparently didn't apply to him. He: 1) came with Jihyo, who logically lives Ilsan, and there is no way they would arrive at the same time, and 2)brought Jihyo's bag and a cup of Americano, which is logically Jihyo's favorite. They were the first to arrive after Haha, so the others might not see it.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter