01. Gary

point of view
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI! I'm back. Hope u like this one!

Surprisingly, it was Gary who saw it first.
 
They were on a break from the schedules, since they taped the next 2 episodes on that day. The 9 went on a short trip together and currently is staying in a hotel. 

Gary walked alone in the dark night, his bare feet touching the smooth sand. He was wondering a lot of things, including his career and love life. In the past years, it's true that he gained a lot of popularity from running man, but he wanted to focus in his passion too. He knows he is great for variety shows, and he loved both his friends and his job. 

But something has been bothering him, something that he ignored for the past years. An important reason why he got in running man. The reason is...

Wait.

Is that two people playing catch me if you can? At the beach? At night, of all times? He frowned and decided to get close on the couple. He has nothing to lose, anyway. 

As he got close, he grew more curious on who they are. Even though he doesn't know them, but he wanted to see. Ah, my curious self, Gary cursed. He kept going anyway.

 Twenty meters from where he stood, he heard a familiar laughing sound.

"What is this sound? Could it be...a ghost?" Gary thought again, but no. There wasn't any weird or creepy aura. So he got closer to them, close enough to see their faces, even in the dark.

He was surprised. Really, really surprised. He had his own sus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter