05. Kwang Soo

point of view
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heyya I'm back! On a vacation so I wrote a little only. Hope you enjoy!

Kwang Soo has a lot of friends.

Among all his closest friend, there is Song Joong Ki, whom he had known all along will marry the most beautiful woman on the planet, and he really will do. He and Joong Ki are so close that Joong Ki didn't even hesitate to tell him that he is in a relationship with Hyekyo noona. And he's glad that they're going to get married soon.

No, his post on Instagram was just purely for fun.

The other close friend he has, however, is still on that stage of weeping and smiling shyly when seeing her crush. That chingu is no other than Ji Hyo, another Song that he loves dearly as an older sister.

As known on screen, they often break into a fight and it needs more than 2 people to separate them. But off screen, Kwangsoo cares a lot about Jihyo, even being the first to know the reason if Jihyo was absent from cast dinners. As the youngest (maknae) of the cast before Somin and Sechan came, they bond very nicely and supports each other.

There was this one time where he came to a hole in the wall café to meet Jihyo, who's in a runaway from her fight with her mom. He said that she can spend the night in his house if she want, but she said that it could cause a misunderstanding if any camera captures her coming out from his house the next morning. He accompanies her until 4 in the morning the next day, and after talking to him, Jihyo called her mom and made peace with her so they can go home to their respective places.

Another time was when Jihyo was done filming for one of her movies in Jeju Island, and she called Kwangsoo.

"Ya! Kwangsoo!"

"Ne noona, what's up?"

"Can you come to Jeju now?" she asks bluntly.

"wha..what?now? wait.. where do you think I am?"Kwangsoo was surprised.

"Seoul." she answered.

"Exactly. Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter