06. Se Chan

point of view
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! Back with chap 6. Maybe not what you think, but trust me, there's a process to everything. Hope you enjoy! 

Being the maknae of a variety show isn't easy.

Sechan knew that, even before running man. He watched Kwangsoo and laughed a lot, but when he was offered the member slot with Jeon Somin, he has mixed feelings. He knew that in the beginning, everyone will hate him and Somin. He accepted the offer anyway.

It really wasn't easy at the beginning, having to blend with everyone, including (or especially) Jongkook. Even though he is a nice guy and everything, but his image on the show is so tough and unbreakable that everyone was scared of him, even in real life.

Everyone but a person..

And that person is no other than Song Jihyo. 

First, she wasn't afraid of him because she is a girl. And Jongkook doesn't hit girls. But if so, Somin should not be scared, either. And that's not true. So the first reason is invalid. 

Second, her image at the show is like a woman version of Jongkook. Fearless, scary(especially when she hits people), and an ace. Plus, she's blank like that. Okay, the second reason is valid. 

And third...

Is there a third reason?

Oh, there definitely is. 

Third, they kind of.. like each other. As a friend? no. Big big no. As a you-know-what. At least that's what it is from Sechan's eyes. 

There was this one episode when Jihyo chose Sechan as her teammate. Sechan w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter