Hyosung and Gikwang

OhMa'GOSH...!!!! I LOVE HER..!!!??

 

“who..?? Jeon Hyosung..hem..yes I know her.. she is my classmates, just like Junnie and DooJoonie, ehmm why so suddenly asking me about her..?” asked Hyunseung while drink his fave juice.

 

“yes..I know about her today.. she such a weird girl..” I said in annoyance tone.

 

“mwoo…!! You just know about her today… Omg.. kwangie.. are you live in your personal world..how could You didn’t know her.. such an alien..” yelled Junhyung frustrated, the rest members just nodded their head and staring at me in disbelief.

 

“who..?? Hyosung..?? is she popular..??” I aksed shocked, Immediately five heads nod again.

 

“yeah.. Hyosung so gorgeous..” said Yoseob, he gave DooJoon a spoon Ice cream, but the older refused him, Yoseob pouted.

 

“should I tell Jieun Noona Hyung..that you said other girl gorgeous” asked Dongwoon, Yoseob quickly fed Dongwoon with his ice cream causing the magnae giggled and gladly accept it.

 

“oh..yeah she look pretty cute..hemm..interesting” I mumbled, Five guys around me snapped their head at me again, with all those stupid facial.

“yeah..are you want to forgot about your relationship with seungie..??” asked Junhyung and of course five of us gave his head the best hit we have, Junhyung whimpered and pouted.

“meaniieee..” he whined try to put his bad aegyo toward us.

 

*************************

 

I smiled as I looked at Hyosung who was sat in the corner of library.

 

“hey nerdy..” I greeted her, Hyosung lifted her head and immediately gave me her oh-so-sweet smile, I blinked before smiled back.

“lee gikwang..” he greeted back and patted the seat next to her, I chuckled and sat in there.

“wow..why are you in here..oh..are you skipped class..??” I guess, She frowned and shook her head.

“nuhu..I’m Borrreeedddd…” he whined and pouted cutely, I chuckled.

“ah..don’t lie..I know..hemm are you want to meet me in here...”I , she looked at me and frown.

“meet you..?? for what..??hemm.. are you skipped your class too.. ??” she asked and ruffled her purple hair.

 “yeah..I’m too lazy..I want to sleep in here..” I mumbled and put my head down on the table, I closed my eyes.

“yaa..!! lee gikwang,  tcih....called me NONNA..Im older than you.. or at least called me senior” she said annoyance, I just chuckled still closed my eyes, I heard she nagging and giggled.

“okay..okay..Nonna.. araseo..” I said.

“ya.. lee gikwang,let skipped class..?? ah..you already do that..”he pouted, I opened my eyes and looked at the excited girl infront me with awe.

 

“hem.. are you want to learn how be a bad girl..??” I asked, Hyosung nodded happily, I frowned but soon I just chuckled, she just too cute.

 

“where.??” I asked, Hyosung fell silent, her eyes glanced at the left and then right..and pouted while sighed heavily.

 

“mollaaa”she whined in annoyance, I giggled.

“hem.. how about Ice cream café..??” I asked, Hyosung’s eyes widened and nodded in excited.

“cool..lets go..” she said and grabbed my hand then pulled me out from the library, I glanced at our hands and smiled at myself, I could felt the butterflies in my stomach, without hesisted I hold her hand back.