Horrible GIRL...

OhMa'GOSH...!!!! I LOVE HER..!!!??

 

I opened my eyes and blinked, I look around me, and for my surprise, I were in nurse’s office.

“yaaa..!! you are awake.. is that still hurt..…” I turn around and look at the open door, A very cute girl with purple hair and doe-eyed with heavy earliner standing in there with some medicine in her hands,

 

“who are you..??” I asked, that girl looked at me in shock, but quickly shook her head and smiled, I was stunned as I look at how cute her smile, her gummy is just too adorable.

“ yah.. are you got amnesia or.. that you really didn’t know who am I..??” ough.. is she asked me back..???.

 

“oh..its you who hit me with that stupid ball..??”I asked, she just nod innocently

 

“but its your fault, you walked just like you in your home alone...btw how could you fainted just because of little ball.. such a weak boy..” she mumbled, I glared at her, omg.. is that me  the one who supposed get angry not her.

 

“yah.. apologize. .I’m not weak, you know.. are you want me to show my abs..?? and what If you who get that stupid ball’s hit..???, and.. you are my junior..respect me .. “ I said, that girl puffed her chubby cheeks and before I knew she hit my head harshly, I rubbed my head and whimpers while my eyes send a death glared at her.

 

“what was that for..chubby..”

“yaaa…!!! Lee gikwang.. you are such a dumb boy, you the one who should respect me.. I’m YOUR SUNBAE..…!!” she said and glared back at me.

I widened my eyes in disbelief, her face just look too young to be my senior, she will be perfect be with Yoseob, I looked at her in pitty and shook my head.

 

“poor you.. I bet no one will look at you like a sunbae.. ckckc.. poor you so poor..” I said in So=poor-you tone, that girl puffed her cheeks again and pouted, she blow her hair and her hand reached out want to hit me again but I grabbed her hand, she suddenly blushed, and pull her hands aaway.

 

“ya.. your face so red.. are you falling to me now....” tanyaku I teasing her, her face getting more red, she shook her head and pouted, I couldn’t deny it but she so cute.

 

“who the hell will falling with a weak guy like  you..??,but hey.. are you really didn’t know me…??, seriously..??” she asked frustrated, I nod without thinking, in ths school I just know DooJoon, Junhyung, Hyunseung, yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyoyeon, so.. why could I knew abot her..???.

“cih.. its true.. aren’t you Hyunseung’s boyfriend, oa that not weird you don’t know pretty girl like me..” she said still frustrated.

 

“mwooo..!! Hyunseung’s boyfriend..!!, who..?? ME…?? I’m not GAY..” I snapped her, she pouted.

 

“oo.. that not true...??? cihh.. not fun..”she growled and huffed, I glared at her, this girl is horrible.

“you are so scary..” I mumbled.

“nothing..”she replied and pouted again, I looked at her and glared at how sad her.

“yah.. don’t read again..???,and why it supposed to be Hyunseung..” I hissed.

 

“because You always say it.. and beside.. you always ignored all girl who want be your girlfriend..” she said in excited, I chuckled

 

“yah..!! not a good daydream, you just like fangirl over me and Seungie” I said, she huffed and looked at me in curiousty.

 

“you really don’t know me...the most cute and y girl in this school.??” She asked while praised herself, I narrowed my eyes, is she got a disease maybe narssistic sindrom .

 

“Nohoo.. and what the hell with That ‘y’.. you are not y” I said lazily, she looked at me and pouting, she like pout too much huh..??

 

“of course..I’m y.. huuh… and my name is HYOSUNG, jeon Hyosung.. all stundents know me.. except you..stupid dumb bastard.. you really like Hyunseung over than cute girl like me.. ah.. I’m frustration..” she said put his palm in her forehead and sighed, I looked at her and shivered

 

“this girl actually love herself..so horrible”

 

 

 

TBC