Purple hair..???

OhMa'GOSH...!!!! I LOVE HER..!!!??

 

OhMyGosh.. I LOVE HER

GIKWANG POV

 

“Seungie-ahh I love you.. be my wifey please” Immediately Hyunseung hit my head in annoyance, he put his coke in the table and looked at me angrily, I just smirked.

“yaa…!! Gikwang-ah. I already told you.. I don’t want heard those words again.. I’m Not a Gay.. For My sake..do you wanna Die…” he groaning and laid his back on the couch, I pouted.

 

“but.. You are beautiful just like girl.. and you know me and you still silent while other have their girlfriend.. …” I whined and put my aegyo, suddenly I can felt someone hit on the top of my head, I lifted my head and glared  at Junhyung who look at me in annoyed.

“yaa…!! If DooJoon hyung heard you say it again at Hyunseung, I bet he will eat you alive..” he growl, I glared at him, Junhyung rolled his eyes and tale a seat infront Hyunseung.

“seungie lets play games, don’t need to look at the stupid guy behind you, he is sick..ckckck.. poor him..”he said and shook his head, look at me in pity, I pouted.

 

Junhyung and Hyunseung begin to playing together leave me forever alone stared at them in boredness, I glanced at Yoseob who was busy talking with his girlfriend Song Jieun on the phone, he say to me his girlfriend was in Japan, and when she comeback they will arrange their married.. such a romantic couple*sigh*

 

 “YAhh.. hyungdeul I’m go out..”I and Junhyung turned around at Dongwoon, the magnae look so Oh-Wow-gorgeous just like usual.

 

“where are you going…??” asked Hyunseung, still glued hie eyes at the Tv screen, Dongwoon smirked.

 

“Date..” he said in happy tone.

mwooooooooooooo…!!!” I shouted at the top of my lungs, causing the rest members covered their ears in shock, including Yoseob who suddenly fall from the couch.

“What hyung… you want me die in young age because heart attack....” Dongwoon said rolled his eyes and glared at me, I smiled embarrassed.

“sorry.. But yahh..!!!! I think you told us you already broke up with your girlfriend…” I asked in disbelief, Junhyung Nod in agreement.

“of course…but yesterday someone ask me out.. and she is more pretty than the girl before.. but I’m forgot what is she name again…ahh Don’t mind.. see you my lovely Hyungs..” he said and send us his flying kiss then run out, I want to poke look at him.

 

“that boy always changes his girlfriend everyweek… he is such a crocodile..” said Hyunseung without even turn his eyes from the screen, I and Junhyung look at each other than at him again, I immediately put my arm on his shoulder.

“why the hell with that crocodile..??” asked Junhyung confused, I shrugged.

“seungie-ah, look even DongWoon have a girlfriend now, Yoseob and Jieun, DooJoon Hyung and Hyoyeon.. Junhyung…hemm don’t mind.. Now.. just you and me..neneneneen” I said, Hyunseung not move even abit, JunHyung send a death glared at me.

“Don’t disturb me.. yaaa..!!! junhyung-a,why the hell you not lose, you stupid bastard…” snapped Hyunseung frustrated, Junhyung just smirked.

 

“cih.. if like that.. let play with Gikwang..” I said and clinging in Hyunseung’s arms, he glanced at me and glared.

Suddenly…

“YOU LOSE..!!!..yaa hyunseung You lose, treat me 1 month Full…HAHAHAHAHA..” Junhyung screamed in happiness and laugh his off, Hyunseung just stiffed on his spot.

 

“ya..!! hyungseungie gwaenchana,..why are you look like ice... are you need a hot water” I said and winked at the froze Hyunseung, slowly Hyunseung look at me his face look so angry, maybe he will be angel with that face, but if he got angry trust me.. he look like evil who want to kill me and maybe he will throw me into Nil or Pluto..??, I slowly stood up and beging to escaped.

“yaa…!! Lee gikwang..!! I will made dinner from your meat….!!!!” He shouted and chasing me, I run around our dorm wile laughing.

“hyunseung-a don’t forget to cook that meat in Hot temperature ..” said Junhyung and smirked, I glared at him, he didn’t give  a pity at me who will death in few minutes.

 

“you are guys so noise..”I, junhyung and Hyunseung turn our head at the door where the voice come from.

“ahhh doojoon hyung.. where my Ice cream …..??” asked Yoseob happily, and Run toward dooJoon hyung, gave a bear hug at the older.

 

“this.”he replied and smiled while show Yoseob his ice cream, Yosoeb Jumped in happiness, DooJoon chuckled and patted His head gently, I want to run again because Hyunseung still chasing me, but I stop as My eyes caught someone behind DooJoon hyung.

 

“annyeong kids..” she said in soft tone, we all looked at her, she smiled sweetly at us.

 

“annyeong Hyoyeon noona..!!” said Junhyung, Hyunseung, and Yoseob In Unison.

I fell silent staring at her, suddenly a pair of hands caught me then push me until fall on the floor, Hyunseung sat on top me and smirked slyly.

 

“I will eat you alive tonight as my Dinner..”He whipers, I shivered and just let him hit my head heartless, I glanced at Hyoyeon and she just smiled, I closed my eyes and smiled.

 

 

**********************************

 

I walked toward my class in boredness, I looked down and pouted, Hyunseung didn’t want to play with me and prefer study hard with Junhyung T^T.

I glanced at the basket ball court, and stop as I spotted DooJoon and Hyoyeon, it like DooJoon teaching her, I smiled bitterly and sighed.

 

I love her before and almost got her, but DooJoon and her are the real one, she love him and doojoon too, and I don’t want to made two people I love sad, so I decided to help them together.

“yah… be carefull..” I heard a soft voiced shouted at me, Iturned around all I could see from her is her hair is purple and it just mada me stunned, she waved her hand and scream "OH NO.. GO AWAY..!!!"  before I realized something big hit my face harshly, causing me to fall on the ground, I blinked my eyes and all become blurred.

 

 

TBC