Chapter 1

Call On Me

"Now it's over, he said goodbye
Telephone's ringing at midnight"

=============

The night view of Seoul is as beautiful as the sky above full of stars /cues Coldplay/, giving the whole city so much light. Even the extravagant lights from some various buildings were competing with the natural light, but in the end, both of them are having their own contributions to the city's view. Some people who were free from any stress in life were going to Han River to see lights that stars from the sky provided, as well the panoramic night view of the other side of the river, which made some people decided to have a good time thru night picnic.

 

However in this case, it was not in Park Jaehyung and Kim Yerim's own dictionaries. They spent time in Han River making pranks on other people having a picnic. Not everyday, but some other days, especially when they're so ing bored. They were making noises behind their targets like making fart sounds, then secretly leaving their targets clueless. The other case was the time that there was a couple having a picnic under a very big and thick tree, then the duo decided to put the iguana (which was Yerim's pet) on the ground while hiding, then secretly leaving the spot, watching their reactions. As expected, when the iguana's coming on the way to the couple's spot, they were being frieghtened, leaving the place so quick and got back to their car. Few moments later, the duo got Yerim's iguana out of the spot, and put it in the cage when suddenly her phone rang and vibrated on her pocket.

 

"Yaaaaaa squirtle! Your phone's dancing in your pocket. Do you have any plans on answering?"

 

Yerim got the phone out of the pocket of her shorts to know who was in the line, which made her annoyed and dropped the call.

 

"Why did you just reject the call?" Jaehyung's eyes widened at her sudden rejection of the call.

"Well, as expected, you know who."

"I know who? I didnt know who are you talking about."

"Well, keep on guessing, chicken little." Yerim smiled, then started to walk away.

"I DONT EVEN ING KNOW WHO IS THAT GUY, YOU SNORLAX! JUST GET IT STRAIGHT TO THE PO--"

 

Jaehyung was about to end the talk when Yerim suddenly stood up, faced him, and pulled up the charades mode, but in alphabets. She started to make him guess by making a hand gesture that resembled the letter 'e'.

 

"English?"

 

Yerim nodded as she was proceed to the next clue, which was making a hand gesture of extending the thumb and the pinkie finger while closing the middle three fingers, which resembled with the capital letter Y.

 

"What that squirtle? Is that a call? like calling me through the phone?"

"Oppa, we're talking about a person."

"Can you just please get that straigh to the point cos this is just going nowhe--"

"What letter is this?"

"Y"

"Then guess who."

"Dude! There are so many names started with the letter Y. Young K--why him though, Yeeun sunbaenim. Yerim the squirtle-slash-snorla--"

"At least snorlax is huggable and adorable UNLIKE wobbuffet." She blurted her tongue out.

"Wobbuffet's also adorable. Like me." He winked while imitating wobbuffet's voice.

" you and your self-compliments." She grinned.

"Oh come on! Have you seen any good-looking wobbuffet? None, cos there's only one left, and that's me."

"Just shut up and continue guessing." She playfully hit his head, but with a little force.

"Ouch...okay okay. Where did we stop, anyway?"

"We're here in Han River, oppa."

"Not the location, you idiot."

"Okay. You got the correct answer. Just guess a bit more."

"Alright... Y....Y.... who would it be? Wait. Yesung sunbaenim, Yuta NCT, Yugyeo--"

 

He was about to guess another name when Yerim threw her rubber shoes on her head.

 

"YAAAAA ARE YOU A SADIST?" He patted the affected area of his head caused by her rubber shoe hit.

"No. I just wanna tell you that it hurts to be the victim of his fake ."

"So is it Yugyeom?"

Instead, she didnt answer, but she guessed he already found the clue. She didnt want to talk about the moment that made her felt betrayed by someone's trust and friendship.

 

"Oppa, do you have a beer?"