^_^

How your first shared kiss with EXO would be...

EXO K

Suho / Kim Junmyeon

tumblr_inline_okoqpxMcVx1u25rq2_540.png

Sitting with Junmyoen meant a lot of embarrassing (not funny) jokes, a lot of showing off talk about how hard being a leader to all these dorks is, he’d be the type that feared not being enough for his girl so he likes to show his charms, always reinventing what to talk about, until he’d try to ask if you’ve watched when he stripped that day in the concert, he’d think you’d be intimidated, but really all you wanted was to get closer to him, sharing a kiss was the thing you’d want right now.

Junmyoen is y without trying, certainly when quiet he’s ier because whenever he smiles his face goes from perfect Greek god to the tiniest bunny in land…

Quiet Suho, wrinkled forehead, trying to read in your face if you were ready, when he’d sense it’s a good time he’d make it unforgettable, skilful guy that can make you lose your just by setting his face straight, looking at your lips, while he plays with his, your eyes fixated on his mole on his upper lip on the right side, he loves how you like to look at his face, how you notice his scar on the bridge of his nose under his right eyebrow, he’d sense the adoration in your eyes, perfect timing to show you how good this would be, he’d close his eyes and take your jaw with one hand caressing with it with his thumb, he’d want to tilt his head a lot so you can have a clear view of his killer jaw (he knows the er), he’d nudge your nose at first before his lips slowly brushing against yours asking permission for more as he wouldn’t be planning to be an innocent peck, his tongue would gently search for yours, softly… you’d find yourself grabbing his shoulders to deepen the kiss because he’s as low kisser, lazy loving slow kisser to savour every inch, every second not rushing the big moment, long making out session would be Suho’s thing.

Kim Junmyeon the magnificent skilled type of kiss.


Kai / Kim Jongin AKA Nini

tumblr_inline_okoqpyrrfe1u25rq2_540.jpg

Yes, this person would has 3 different personas, but when it’s time to share a kiss he is a total Nini, cuddly and too cute and shy for intimate kisses, not that he doesn’t want to but it’s you he gets too shy.

The Kai persona would be gone around you, while he is irresistibly y onstage with you he is the most adorable cuddly bear, he’s too shy to say or insinuate that he wants to kiss you, while you have shared many loving cuddles, Jongin cannot just go for a kiss, he’d blush and his dorky laugh would ruin it, you’d need to take control of the situation.

You’d be running your fingers through his silky hair, smiles never leaving your faces, you’d come closer and kiss his cheeks as you cup his face, right and left, then on his nose, stopping for a second to look at his incredibly cushiony lips that begged to be tried out, he’d clear his throat understanding that this was it, the moment he wanted that was too shy to hint at… his eyes would look at your own that would travel further up to meet with his shy cute expression, finally and softly landing your lips into his that would be softer than what you’d imagined all this time to be, way too inviting not to pull at his lower lip that would cause him to open his mouth and finally meet with his tongue letting you in, making you control him all along, making sure to take care of how soft hearted he is, he needs extra care in handling, Nini is too cute for the world.

Kim Jongin, the cute type of kiss.


Oh Sehun

tumblr_inline_okoqpz41s51u25rq2_540.png

Oh this brat has knows he is the , he is too gorgeous for anyone

It’s time to share your first kiss with him, Sehun likes attention, likes to almost be asked and begged, even though nothing happened between you 2 he likes to feel desired and constantly praised. 

His shirt a button open too much, his fringe falling on his forehead as he spoke with his sassy tone, knowing that you wanted to kiss him he’d act disinterested, he loved teasing, the feeling of having you worked up was the best ever, finally after almost screaming with your eyes that it’s the perfect time he’d speak close to your face his breath hitting your neck and your lips, you’d be too shy to initiate but it would be a torture otherwise, your mind telling you to do it but in the end he’d connect his lips to yours blinding your thoughts, also because he wants to kiss you just as much as you do, he just would never show it. 

When he feels that you are deepening the kiss hearing your groans he’d detach himself showing you that bratty smirk of his, you’d have to almost cage him to have a decent first time make out session.

Oh Sehun, the teasing type of kiss


Byun Baekhyun

tumblr_inline_okoqq01Xgf1u25rq2_540.jpg

He is a living puppy, heart and soul, he is noisy and loud, loves tickling and attention, many neck kisses have been placed already in your neck, even in public, he is cheeky and he tried kissing you from day one, reading in your face that it was too soon to get into the public french kissing stage.

The first time that you invite him over he’d try to look that bit extra ier, he would make sure not to lose any time, as you’d open the door for him he’d try his cheeky way to place a kiss in your cheek a little to close to your lips, you knew he wanted to kiss you and you knew that day would be the day, he’d try to pull out that y lip bite from Lotto MV or his mega y look of Monster, he loves his onstage persona, seeing him trying hard not affecting you being extra funny would be a disappointment for him, he’d be whiny and annoying, he wants to be kissed, he’d ruin it with his rushing. 

He’d pull you to his lap and not even a second later his lips would be on yours widely parted trying to swallow you whole, no time to breath or adjust, just melt tasting this puppy’s loving kiss, his tongue being too excited and overwhelmed to even care that the noises coming from the back of his throat sounded as if he really was a dog.

Byun Baekhyun the impatient rushed type of kiss.


Park Chanyeol

tumblr_inline_okoqq0Dx5C1u25rq2_540.jpg

He is a giant baby, we all know this, I picture Chanyeol being very similar to Baekhyun when it came to this situation, he’d maybe be even more touchy and hinting that a kiss would be coming soon.

I picture the first kiss shared with Chanyeol being in one of those random situations, like for example a pillow fight over who gets the next round in the Playstation, after pulling you wrapping his long arms around you caging your movement, he’d look at your face making you both fall in the couch in purpose, without thinking it twice his lips would be devouring yours giving in and letting him show you how a kiss is given.

Park Chanyeol, the playful type of kiss.


D.O / Do Kyungsoo

tumblr_inline_okoqq0uzhB1u25rq2_540.jpg

He’s the most mysterious of them all, he is secretive and so his kissing would be very intriguing, he’d never try to kiss you unless he was 100% sure that you wanted, even more than him, otherwise he wouldn’t get close to you.

When finally the situation asks for it he’d try tugging your hair behind your ear, showing you that he also has a beautiful smile, he wouldn’t need to try hard because his heart-shaped lips were a sin, and certainly would kiss skilfully.

Simple gentle, leaning forward his lips over yours, nose touching yours, unmoving at first, you’d be expectant to know what these gems could do, he’d take control of the kiss making sure you had a good taste of his full lips, he’d let you take them between yours. He is caring and steady.

Do Kyungsoo, the kind type of kiss.


EXO M + Ex members

Xiumin / Kim Minseok

tumblr_inline_okoqq1fZJm1u25rq2_540.jpg

I have a very clear of this (I have dreamt of Xiumin way too many times).

When it’s time to share this moment for the first time with Minseok it’s clear who is the one taking control of the situation, basically here you are the victim, his poor pray, he would enjoy seeing you all worked up knowing that a kiss is coming.

It would happen in one of those awkward silent moments, you would try to look away or at your hands as you play with your fingers, but no, you just simply can’t, because you are basically being hypnotised with his eyes… yes he can hypnotise, he doesn’t need to wriggle an eyebrow or play with his lips unlike the others, Kim Minseok just needs to intensely look at you… no words, no extra effort, just forces you to look at him and the play is on.

He’d blink slowly so you take notice of his eyelashes, his prominent monolids that are a work of art… after about a minute of not breaking eye contact Minseok would just need to lean titling his head, your eyes still wide open as his lips touch yours, simple short peck before going back to look at your reaction.

His confidence growing when you are still paralysed, unable to say or do anything other than wish for another one, he’d read your thoughts and go for his second try, this time his nose touching yours, his eyes impossibly close, while you admire them, he’d kiss you slowly, making you close your eyes now in realisation that he is indeed kissing you, after being confident that this is what you wanted he’d go rough and needy pretty fast, Kim Minseok is the type of guy that would bite you harsher than your regualr kiss.

I think real Minseok behind closed doors is even rougher than that crazy shirtless Xiumin we saw onstage, you’d be electing sounds just like a tiger would do, just like what he is…

Kim Minseok, the seductive (do-whatever-you-want-with-me) type of kiss.


Chen / Kim Jongdae

tumblr_inline_okoqq1Z2Y41u25rq2_540.jpg

This guy is the one you want to get around, he is the full package, he is y, sings like an angel, he is funny, and can be anything you want.

He would taste waters, he sure wants to kiss you already but he wants it to be perfect and magical moment for both, he would want you to remember about it for the rest of your life.

Jongdae for me is 100% Chen, his persona onstage is the same as offstage which is a bonus because he is naturally y without reaching the point where it looks like acting for the show.

His eyebrows can play, making you laugh but also affected, he has them unique lips that with a straight face still curl upwards, everything is in favour with Jongdae.

We would maybe sing for you throwing his back backwards displaying that magnificent Adams apple of his, his veins prominent, suddenly turning his face to you enjoying how you stopped breathing and skipped a beat, he would pull you from your waist crushing you against his chest shamelessly looking at your lips, maybe even tracing them with his forefinger, all while you are in this hyperventilating stage, your eyes looking like plates wide open, his lips are not gentle, it’s very heated up from second 1, his tongue poking your lips to open up for him, you are obedient and he is in searching for his partner (your tongue) playing skilfully with it.

Kim Jongdae, the (lil ) kind of kiss.


Lay / Zhang Yixing

tumblr_inline_okoqq2997V1u25rq2_540.png

Cheese in a plate, passion is a small word for how Yixing would kiss, unlike Jongin, Yixing would love to be Lay behind closed doors, your first kiss with him would be relatively soon, if not first date second for sure, Lay is passionate and loves to show the love for his other half, it would not be a surprise kiss, he hints with his sweet talk how sweet your lips would taste on that first date.

On the day he’d have everything planned before hand, his appearance ier than y, his hair brushed to the back, he’d make sure you are comfortable, he’d place his forefinger under your chin to look at him, his thumb touching your chin, with his other hand he’d run his fingers through your hair stopping at your ear caressing your earlobe, smiling making sure his dimples are well displayed, before you say anything he’d cut you off bringing you close as both hands now are at the nape of your neck, he’d make sure both lips get the treatment, whispering extremely passionate love words, cute unicorn naive Yixing is gone and replaced by this romantic kiss expertise.

Zhang Yixing, the passionate type of kiss.


LuHan

tumblr_inline_okoqq2kfvU1u25rq2_540.jpg

Yes Luhan looks all cute and quiet and polite, which he is, but Luhan is this guy that knows how to be handsome and manly.

First of all Luhan knows about the uniqueness of his looks, he is so pretty and goes so good when wanting to make a girl look at him hungrily. Luhan also likes touching his hair, that added to his frequent lip bites showing his perfect lip scar tracing his lower lip it’s a deadly combo.

Today he will kiss you, period. He would be doing just that thing he does in every photoshoot, it worked… pulling at his lower lip displaying his scar, he has no shame and would wink at you, he would also comment things like ‘I’ve heard this bad boy feels good when ’  his lower lip until you understand this was it.

Luhan likes to man-handle you, his hands on the small of your back his other one running his fingers through his hair making sure your knees are wobbly before his lips are on yours, when finally they are Luhan is into , this deer is so playful and so not your ordinary kiss, he would be into little y kisses, wanting to see your losing-control face, every kiss getting needier and more ual as he keeps kissing and , asking between each and every keep kiss how does it feel? and if you wanted more, and sinful words escaping his mouth, he’s a total ert forgetting this was just your first kiss, by now his moans are very loud and god almighty help me because Luhan looks like the type that would make you develop heart arrhythmia.

LuHan, the cheeky type of kiss, (and I died through the process of imagining this)


Kris / Wu Yifan

tumblr_inline_okoqq3qpPq1u25rq2_540.jpg

Giant ball of fluff, he’s big he’s intimidating but with you he’s adorable, Kris persona is swag and too cool for anyone, but as soon as Yifan makes an appearance the most dorky cute giant is here.

He’d tower over you, hold your hand and compare sizes repeating how cute and tiny your hands are in comparison, he’d play with it intertwining your fingers with his, all while his thumb making circles in your palm, making you giggle.

Yifan would be the one losing it before you did, you’d read in his face and see his knitted eyebrows like he can knit them that he wants to kiss you, he’s scared and afraid that it’s not the right moment but you’d get closer letting him hold onto your forearms before kissing you, it would be a small peck at first followed by a giant hug making you fall on his chest trying again this time a bit more exciting, he is just too afraid to break you. Altho he can *cough cough*

Wu Yifan, the caring type of kiss.


Tao / Huang Zitao

tumblr_inline_okoqq3YJbc1u25rq2_540.png

Gucci baby and he knows it, similar to Sehun he loves attention and he needs to feel that you are madly in love with him before giving you anything you wanted.

Tao is a baby deep down inside and if you don’t show attention he’d cling to you like a 3-year-old toddler, nevertheless he is y AF, if you don’t give him attention, he’d tease you.

Tao has amazing, y, mysterious, foxy kind of unique look to him, he is not a regular boy and he also knows it, so the first kiss with him I think it would be all about him, you need to let him do what he wants, because that is how babies are.

His first kiss with you I picture it to be just a gentle peck going back to your neck, letting him getting lost in there, he likes to feel safe and loved.

Huang Zitao, the clingy type of kiss.