Reaching Home

Finding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

Manager Ma POV

Morning boys" I greeted them as they were waiting for their schedule for the day. Armmm.. Today you guys have photoshoot till evening. But we shall have dinner at dorm today" I informed the boys.

Jeremy: Dinner here? Who's gonna cook Manager?

Manager: "Ahhh..Coordinate wants to cook today. She said she want to share some good news to you guys.." hehe.. I crapped this out. Please dont ask Coordinate Jeremy. She will interrogate me. Thank God she will not be working with boys today. 

Minam: Owh is she going to bring the intern coordinates today?

Manager: Not today. They should start their intern once President hire a full-time model for A.NJELL. He is still choosing few models.

Tae Kyung: Why do we need female models now? Isn't we boys enough. The new girl is going to be clingy. 

Jeremy: Yeah. I wish Minyu is here. At least we all are comfortable around her. I hate clingy girls. Pity Joliie.

Shin woo: Tae Kyung, do you know when is Minyu coming back?

Tae-Kyung: Ani. I have to ask her later night. Shall we make a move manager?

Manager: Yes. yes. Lets go

 

It was almost 12.30 noon. Ahh the bulgogi is the best. Omo its already 12.30 noon, sister must have already landed. I better make a move to airport. 

 

At the airport [Minyu POV]

Ahhh it feels good to be back home finally. 17 hours of journey in flight is just tiring and it kills me to sit at one place. Well thank god I downloaded some movies in my phone. I miss all the kids at the church. But I dont think i am going there anytime soon. I better collect my luggage, dont want hyung wait for me. Hope he is not waiting for me.  Sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter