I Miss You

Finding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hwang Tae Kyung (HTK) POV

Its been 2 years since she left to Africa. I am fallin gfor her deeply everyday.Can you believe this guy HTK actually is in love. The whole dorm been quiet since she left as if we don't have happy energy. Min Nyu (PR), my pig-rabbit and her brother are total opposite. Her brother is much worst, he attracts accident like every hour. Haish that boy. He is making it worst as he is dating the fairy devil now. This Go family makes me go crazy. Mi Nyu will call me everyday Friday aside normal whatsapp chat. Once in a while I would video call her. Everytime we video call I can see the difference in her. She looked matured with her hair grown longer, she is so beautiful. Ahhhh I miss my pig-rabbit. She better come back home fast. 

Haish I have been day-dreaming again. s it already past one-hour. I better start compose song for our new album. 

Author POV

Meanwhile HTK dreaming, Minyu contact Manager Ma who is happily married with Coordinate Noona.

Minyu: Hello Manager, Good Evening. Its Minyu here. Hyung are you free to talk?

Manager: Ye. Hello sister. Its been a while., How are you? Yes I'm free. Anything sister?

Minyu: I'm good hyung. I need a favour from you hyung. Will you be free tomorrow hyung around one in the afternoon?

Manager: Yes sister i will be free in the afternoon. Anything yoiu need sister?

Minyu: Yes hyung. Can you pick me up from airport tomorro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter