Cooking

Finding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyu POV

Ahh its really good to be back home. It seems nothing much changed in Seoul. I love the weather here, back in Africa its just way too hot in the morning. Thanks to my albino skin, if not i would have tanned. 

Minyu: Hyung, did you like my wedding gift that I got for you and noona?

Manager: Yes sister the gift was lovely. Thank you. We wished you were there for our wedding. Too bad you could not make it.

Minyu: Sorry hyung. It was hectic that time with only two helpers at the church. I really couldn't made it.

Manager: Its ok sister. As long you're here with us. I have mentioned to the boys that dinner will be at home. Shall we go and order food for dinner sister.

Minyu: Dinner... Hmm, hyung how about i cook dinner for everyone?

Manager: Ehh.. You sure sister? You're just back home today. Wont you be tired?

Minyu: Aniyo hyung. I will be very happy to cook for all of us. Come on hyung lets stop by any supermarkets. I need to get groceries for my dishes.

Manager: Ok sister. If you insist.

Minyu: Oh hyung remember the favour i ask from you before i leave to Africa? Did you manage to find something?

Manager: Yes sister. I have been working on it since you left. I got few information on your mothers relatives. I found out that your mother had a twin sister and both of them grew up in Mary Church Orphanage from the age of 10.

Minyu: Ahh.. me and oppa got another aunt? Is she still...??

Manager: Sorry sister. She has passed away after giving birth a baby girl in Busan. Im trying to find out who is the girl though. The orphange that the girl grew do not want to give in informations. Sorry sister.

Minyu: Its okayh hyung. Since im back now, lets find it out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter