Alone Time

Blackpink's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Few Months Later-

After 6 months of just staying home and doing nothing. The girls finally got a schedule. Ever since Saeun had joined Blackpink every BLINK has been yearning for a comeback. So that was exactly what they got well not yet. Blackpink need to first record and practice their new song 'As if it's your last'. Blackpink was currently in the recording studio and waiting for each member to finish their parts. The first one up was Rose so all the girls just relaxed on the couch.

While the recording was going on Lisa and Jisoo were messing with the buttons, while Jennie and Saeun was being lowkey with their skinship. I mean who ever thought the scary rapper would be hella clingy. The two were just holding hands and luckily Saeun brought a jacket and covered them. Just only 10 minutes into recording the whole building had a blackout. Probably cuz of how hard it had been raining all day. Everyone in the room sighed loudly including the producer who was already irritated by Lisa and Jisoo. 

"Cmon girls we gotta walk down 6 flight of stairs" Their manager said and everyone began their way to the flight of stairs. Since no one could see jack they all clinger on to whoever was closer to them. Fortunately for Rose she grabbed onto Saeun and as they all walked down. The taller girl was suddenly stopped when she felt a tug on her arm. Multiple footsteps could be heard getting farther and farther making Saeun confused. That was when she felt a soft pair of lips on hers. By the perfume scent the girl could tell it was Rose. 

The vocalist's hand moved its way towards Saeun's neck and pulling her into a deeper kiss. The taller girl obviously couldn't pull away so she just responded instead. The two kept their lips lock together for god knows how long, but when their lungs couldn't handle it anymore. They pulled away breathing heavily and madly blushing in the dark. Rose who initiated the kiss became embarrassed and just buried her head into Saeun's neck making the Maknae giggle. 

The couple soon exited the building acting normal but of course everyone was hella suspicious. Lisa quickly ran over to the Maknae and dragged her away. Blackpink's manager knew this was bound to happen sooner or later so just ignored the incident. 

In the van was seated next to Jennie when Saeun noticed how pissed off the rapper had looked. Being in the back no one really paid any attention to them so the two can literally do anything. Their next schedule was just to do a photoshoot and the location would take at least an hour or two to get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter