Childish Unnies

Blackpink's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-After Comeback-

The comeback was a huge success and the girl's popularity grew even more. But ever since Saeun joined the group YG had been giving them more schedule. They were of course tired but liked how they weren't staying at the dorm 24/7 anymore. Blackpink was currently at a music show and hanging out backstage. The new Maknae already somehow got the makeup artist attention in which the other four noticed. Saeun was just flirting with the artist and that slowly made Rose pissed. As soon as the makeup was finished Lisa instantly sprint towards Saeun, and seated herself on the taller girl's lap. 

"Ehh what's wrong?" The younger girl asked as she wrapped her arms around Lisa's small waist. 

"Nothing I'm just cold" Surprisingly Saeun believed it and asked no more questions. After a good 2 minutes of silence the waiting room door opened and a group of guys entered. Being trained at multiple companies before the Maknae new who exactly the group was, NCT. The guys introduced themselves and apparently wanted to promote their new album. But then the two group manager had a comversation which meant the guys could stay. That was exactly what happened.

But since no cameras were around or anything, they could show their true personality. So Jaehyun and Taeyong instantly sat next to Rose and Jennie. But the part that made them uncomfortable was that they were right in the middle of the two. So it's not like they could scoot away or anything. Also Jisoo sitting on a different couch was shocked when Doyoung seated next to her. It was obvious the guys was interested in the girls. The 3 were mentally praying for Saeun to do something but being oblivious she was playing games on her phone.

"Saeun I think you should do something" Fortunately Lisa cared about the others and got the Maknae's attention. 

Since Saeun practically knew those guys and was pretty close to them she quickly gave them a glare. The 3 guys were confused so stayed in the same position. 

"Those girls you have your arms around are taken" They all quickly moved away and the rest of the girls let out sigh of relief. 

"Man why is most girls taken ughhhh" Doyoung started complaining making the Maknae laugh. Rose who was the most shy one there was also the most terrified of what had just happen and Saeun sharing room with her for quite a long time could tell. After a few complicated handshakes with the NCT members Saeun returned her attention back to the girls. And as soon as the door closes Jisoo instantly clung onto the Maknae. The two girls ended up just cuddling on the couch while Lisa was filming for Onstyle and walking around backstage.

-Saeun's POV-

Comparing Jisoo to my other 3 members she was actually more chill. Reason being is because she just wanted to balance bottles all day or just cuddle. But today was a bit different, yea we were cuddling like usual but she was a lot more touchy. Like she was randomly playing with my face and when the makeup artists wasn't looking she'd give me a quick peck on the cheek. 

Just another 30 minutes and I'll finally get to perform again. Well of course it's just like every other stages, but the feeling of performing each time was actually really refreshing. There wasn't really anything that goes onstage as for our group since who the hell can dance our song, sing it and at the same time flirt with someone. Yea that's what I thought. But the beginning formation with me standing infront of Rose just gave her the opportunity to start blowing my hair at every start. Now that I'm speaking of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter