Scary Rapper

Blackpink's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Saeun's POV-

Most people audition to become an idol based on their talents right? Well that's what I thought until 4 years of training later, YG asked me to sign I contract to debut. That's sounds great right? No. Lemme tell you why. For some reason every company just loves to have a dating ban and that of course gets most idols lonely. So being the smart CEO YG is he decided to add me to Blackpink just to be their girlfriend. Just great. 

Anyways I was currently heading over to Blackpink's dorm after finishing packing my stuff. My new manager is actually pretty nice he bought me a ton of food since I needed to share with my new members. He also told me a few things about them in which I didn't hear a word since I was too busy eating. Soon the van stopped infront of a huge building, that's probably their dorm. I just walked on in since my manager told me he could just get my stuff with the driver. 

Welp here comes the hard part. I stood in front of the door for a good 3 minutes before knocking. I heard footsteps shuffling around before the door unlocked and opened. Revealing a hella pretty girl, Jennie. I've actually knew all the members since we trained together but never really talked. The shorter girl invited me in and I was surprised when what I thought was a stuffed animal ran towards me.

"Ah this is Dalgom" That is one hell of a cute dog holy .

-No One's POV-

The rest of the members were actually hiding in their room and pecking out the door, trying to get a good glimpse of Saeun. Their heart's instantly melted when they saw their new Maknae playing with the dog. Jennie on the other hand wasn't effected by Saeun's looks at all whatsoever and just played on her phone. 

Just as the 3 girls finally revealed themselves their manager walked in with a couple of luggages. 

"Yah which one of you is sharing rooms with Saeun?" He asked making everyone looked at each other. Since nobody answered, Rose just took the chance and said her room making the other two frown. Soon after Saeun finished unpacking they all introduced themselves to their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter