Forgetting Something

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

 

Soundtrack: Everyday, Everyday ~ V.O.S

" Yeah,but he says they're no more than friends." 

" Friends, my . I don't think friends in the bathroom." The guys gave me the WTF look.

" What ? It's true. That night at the club. That's what they were doing."

" We need to set that guy straight." Yoochun looked over at giggling Changmin and Yoona and made the fist action.

" No, it's already settled." The fireworks were starting to die down.

" What did you do?" Junsu scratched his head.

" We already said we would be good  friends. He dates whoever he wants." I said with an edge.

" But you guys are married" JiYong wondered.

" So? It was arranged." The last fireworks came up , and I walked in.

" I'm gonna go now." Jiyong had followed me, I bowed and walked him to the door.

" Bye Kiddo" He ruffled the top of my head.

" Bye GD." I laughed and closed the door.

----------------------------------

" Hello." I bowed and my eyes saddened at the sick kids in the hospital. For charity the group went to the hospital to play with childrens.

The guys went to go visit older people while me and Changmin played with the kids. 

I made my way to the play room. My heart melted at what I saw. Changmin was reading a book to a crowd of little kids surrounding him. He had the two cutest little girls on his laps.

Wow, I'm really falling for him. 

I leaned against the door way and smiled at his cuteness. He looked up and smiled back, patting the side  beside me. I pointed to myself and sat by him.

"Are you Oppa's girlfriend ?" One of the little girl asked me. 

" Yes, I am." I pinched her nose.

" Yay!  Then , you can share him with me too." She made the 'O' face. I laughed. 

-----------

Changmin's P.O.V

Taeyeon sat beside me and laughed with the little kids. I looked at her from the side and realize she was gorgeous.  Prettier than Yoona.  The way she laughed and the way she was so compassionate to others didn't make me rethink twice about marrying her

I knew I shouldn't have told her I just wanted to be good friends, because I was lying. I can't tell her that I want to become something if I still have feelings for Yoona.  That would be selfish of me.

I know, why marry her if you still have feelings for Yoona ? 

The guys tell me everyday to stop dating Yoona, but I can't. She might have hurt me, but I can't bring my self to hurt her back.  She really is sweet, maybe not to others but I love her. 

Now, every time I climb into bed with Taeyeon my heart beats.  Maybe it's better that way, falling for my wife would be better. Maybe Yoona will understand, I hope she will.

Am I really falling for Taeyeon ? 

--------

" Taeyeon-ah, do you now feel good ?" Junsu felt my head, " But today is our 6th year anniversary concert"

They all pouted in sadness. 

" Mianhne. I just don't feel like going. But I'll make a special dinner for you guys. So, come home early , araso ?" They all kissed me on the forehead and left. I fell back to sleep, thinking about what to make them. 

A few hours later, I woke up, feeling a lot better it's was around 5  and they were about to perform. I clicked open the Tv and got to work. I shaked my body to Hug and to Are you a good girl.

I was cutting the Kimbap into pieces when I heard 

"This song, goes to our favorite dongsaeng that couldn't make it today because she was sick. It's for you Taeyeon-Ah" Yunho said and pointed to the camera. I smiled. 

It was around 7 and the whole dinner was ready, it has been an hour since the concert has ended.  I'm sitting here with my head in my hands. Maybe they had to stay back and get gifts and stuff. Hff.

8,

9

10 o'clock.

Tick,tick,tick

By 11 , they were still not home and I was pissed , if they had to stay they could have at least called me.  For get this .

I turned the TV to a random movie, and sat there, waiting to see what time these idiots were going to come home.

----------------------

No one's P.O.V

" Yah, hyung, do you think were forgetting something?" Yunho asked Jaejoong, but he was having so much fun, he completely ignore Yunho.

" CHANGMIN! " Yunho yelled but saw that he was preoccupied with Yoona and sighted.  He walked over there and grabbed CHangmin by the ear and dragged him. 

" I think were forgetting something." Yunho said emotionless. Changmin rubbed his ear and gave Yunho the what the hell look.

" I don't know man ! " He hissed.

" What time is it ? 11 already.... TAEYEON!" All 5 guys stopped what they were doing and looked at each other, running out the door. 

--------------------------

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Around 11:45, the door snapped open but I kept on watching the TV . I heard heavy breaths and looked up.

" Finally home ?" I got up went over to the cake with the 6 on it and blew off the candles. Looked at their guilty faces and walked to my room, slamming the door behind me.

-------------------------------