| 4 |

❣ Cigarette | Song Mino |

Saturday, May 20th 2017.

The next day he had spend the whole morning in bed, without a care in the world he had rolled over in bed. His eyes were adjusting to the light that came through his curtains, he blinked a few times before he decided that he took long enough and it was time to wake up- for real this time. 

With a loud yawn he made his way towards the bathroom while scratching his back- looking as unattractive as he can be. His hair is disheveled because of all the turning in his sleep. Mino opened up the bathroom door when he heard soft giggling coming from the living room, he decided to just ignore it and go on with his business.

It was after he was done washing up when he realised that he knew why the voice sounded familiar. Without thinking about it he almost ran towards the living room, slamming the door open causing the two faces looking up at him startled by his actions.

"Nice pajamas" she said as she held her hand in front of .

Mino looked down at his outfit. It started normal with his black tee, but from there on it only got worse- he was wearing a pair of Spongebob boxers.

He should have thought it over before bursting into the living room and embarrassing himself, there goes his bad boy reputation. 

"I told you my roommate isn't as tough as he looks".

Then it hit him- why was Sohye in his apartment, sitting on his couch next to his roommate. Was she his girlfriend or maybe she was his sister or cousin. But all he wants to know now is why she's here in the first place. 

"I can see that" she said with a chuckle as they both sipped their tea, Mino got a feeling as if he was looking at a meme picture. 

He raised his eyebrow as he glanced at them- they had to be related. Not just because he found her interesting, no more because he could see the resemblance and that was not only because of looks. No, even based on their attitude they were similar.
 
"Oh right, this is Sohye" his roommate said as he pointed at the girl sitting next to him, "she's my baby sister so better keep your cigarettes in your pocket".

Sohye chuckled before taking another sip of her tea, making her brother look at her in suspicion.

"Why are you laughing, are you having secrets from me you little brat".

Mino looked at his roommate as he shook his head, this was not how he had pictured how his morning would be going. Not that he was complaining since he now had a way to find Sohye.  

She shook her head as she put down her cup, "yeah I met him in front of the supermarket, maybe once or twice".

It was silent for maybe a minute before his roommate started to burst out in laughter, slapping his knee as he let himself fall back against the couch. 

"I had no idea the girl that was bugging you with your cigarettes was my sister" he said while looking at Mino.

"Shut up Junhee" both Mino and Sohye yelled at the same time. They looked at each other from across the room as Sohye stuck out her tongue at him.

"Well then, I'll just go and get that thing I needed from you" Sohye mumbles before jumping up from the couch.

She gave her brother an annoyed look as she passed Mino on her way to Junhee's room.

Mino on the other hand was looking at his friend- who was wiping his eyes after his laughter session. Of course he was wondering why his roommates sister was here, or why he had never met her before in the 6 months they had been living together.

He waited until he heard a door slam shut before he turned to Junhee, "okay, what is your sister doing here. Besides why did you never tell me you have a sister".

Junhee shrugged, "it's complicated" was his answer.

"How can it be complicated, she's your sister".

"It's not that, I mean the reason why she's here. I think she wanted to know who my roommate is" Junhee said with a sigh, "and you never asked me if I have a sister or any kind of siblings so I don't see the problem".

Of course Junhee didn't see the problem, neither could Mino. The only problem Mino has is that he is not a fan of unexpected visitors, as this morning. If he had known someone was coming he wouldn't have barged into the room wearing just his pajama's.

"It's okay, I'll go get changed".

Junhee nodded, "let's go get some pizza's later, my treat because of my sister" he said with a snicker.

Mino just raised his thumb as he made his way back towards his room, only to raise his eyebrow when he looked at his roommates door- which happened to be the room next to his. Leaning against the door was Sohye who was looking at her nails before she noticed him.

A small smirk formed on her face as she looked up, "surprise Mino, I guess you weren't expecting to see me here".

"Yeah" he muttered as he wanted to grab the doorknob to his room, until a soft hand caught his in the process.

"What's wrong, I haven't seen you being this dry yet" Sohye noticed.

Mino looked up to face her with a smirk on his face, pulling Sohye closer to his body. "Well dear Sohye, now I have the connection to find you. You haven't forgotten about our deal yet right" he asked her.

She seemed to be taken back that he was acting so smug again.

"Ah no, I haven't forgotten".

"Good, then this means I will see you around".

With those words he let go of her hand and entered his room. 

It seemed as if faith was on his side, it was almost to coincidental that she is his roommates sister. But he wasn't complaining.