| 10 | Finale |

❣ Cigarette | Song Mino |

Saturday, July 8th 2017,

It had been two weeks after the Kang siblings visited the grave of their mother with Mino. They had stayed there in silence for a while before leaving to get some ice cream. Sohye had asked the two guys to get some ice cream, mostly because she saw that Mino was getting overheated because of his choice of clothing.

However they were just about to eat their ice cream in this cute little ice cream parlor when Junhee suddenly got a call from his work. So he took off along with his ice cream leaving his sister with Mino. The two of them ate their ice cream in silence before Sohye took the older guy shopping, making sure he was wearing something that won't make him faint later on in the bus.

A soft sigh escaped from Mino's lips as he made his way towards the kitchen, yesterday he had a tiring day at work. Even though he came home more tired then before, he was still glad about his job change. Working in a convenience store wasn't something he could do his whole life- that's why he found a job as a cook in a small restaurant not far from his apartment.

Although his new job came with new expectations, and they were all from Junhee. His friend was expecting him to cook more often or bring food from the restaurant after his shift was over.

"Surprise".

Mino looked up confused only to stare at the dark brown eyes of Sohye. She was sitting on the counter with a glass of orange juice in her hand.

He smiled at her as he took her glass from her hands, "surprise indeed, ran out of food again".

"Hey that was mine" she told him with a pout, trying to get it back from his hold. Only Mino was smart enough to take a step backwards so it would be harder for her to get the glass back.

"Oh you mean this? The orange juice I bought with my own money".

Sohye furrowed her eyebrows, "why are you so mean to me" she fake cried.

However he didn't respond to her while he emptied the glass, "here this was yours right" he asked as he held out the glass to her.

"Ew, it's covered in boy germs" she told him as she pushed the glass back to him, "plus it's empty".

"What else were you expecting princess" he asked with a smile, "you should know me by now".

"Yeah you should" another voice interrupted, "but it would be nice to see my roommate and sister getting along without these fake fights".

Sohye rolled her eyes at her brother, jumping off the kitchen counter to get a new glass of orange juice. She didn't notice how Mino was staring at her, however her brother did notice it but decided to keep his mouth shut. He knew that this was a conversation for when the two of them were alone.

Junhee opened up the refrigerator, "did you two finish the orange juice already" the boy asked.

His sister pushed him aside, grabbing the orange liquid from the top shelf. "No but we do hide it from you since you always drink a liter of soda or juice a day. That's one whole bottle".

"Wow I love you too" Junhee complained.

He watched closely how his sister was filling up her glass before swiftly taking the bottle from her grip, he was glad he didn't spill anything in the process. His sister on the other hand just rolled her eyes, since she already figured out that this would be his next move. In the end her brother was predictable.

Mino clears his throat, "anyway".

"What's for dinner" the sibling said in unison, looking at Mino with anticipation.

"Seriously, you guys always ask me while you two have hands as well" Mino replied as he rolled his eyes at them, he was already used to this behaviour of the siblings but he liked to just joke around. He didn't mind cooking for the two of them, and he was always relieved when Sohye complimented his cooking.

"How about pizza" Sohye suggest as she looked at her brother, "home made pizza of course".

"Home made pizza is the only acceptable pizza" he agreed looking at Mino.

Mino on the other hand was secretly smiling, "fine guys, but you two better help" he added before the two could start cheering.

"Good enough for me" Junhee commented, "anyway I'll be right back, I need to record some moves if you know what I mean" he said with a grin before walking off.

Since the two roommates made a deal, Junhee too quit his job. He only needed a few days before finding a flyer from a local dance studio, he decides to go for it and audition to be a teacher there. The owners liked his style and he was hired just like that, he had some hard moments because some of his students are older then him- but he still enjoyed his job.

That's why sometimes he would jump up to record some moves for a routine that just came in mind, that would often happen when they were eating dinner. There were times he would leave behind his sister to awkwardly eat dinner with Mino- but soon they made it less awkward and even liked their alone time together.

Mino glanced at Sohye who was silently sipping her drink, "it's just you and me, again".

The younger girl just chuckled.

"Well what's new".

He simply smiled at her, walking towards her as he pretended he needed something from the cupboard next to the one she was leaning against. From the corner of his eyes he looked at her, wondering how she was reacting to the closeness.

"Mino do you need a bowl" she asked as she jumped off the counter, "I can help you prepare the dough if you want".

He turned around to face her, "yeah thanks Sohye" he told her thankfully before engulfing her into his embrace. His head resting on top of hers, there was nothing in the world that could make him stop his actions.

The only feeling he cared about was the happiness he was feeling right now, surrounded by people who care about him and who he cares about.

"Mino" Sohye said confused.

But Mino didn't respond, he just wanted this moment to last.

His happiness even grew when he felt her arms wrap their way around his torso.

"Thanks for everything Mino", she tightened her grip around him, "you're my happiness".

"And you're mine" he replied.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5074324d4f6165424550576145413d3d2d3530303638373135332e313466623338376333366565343231353639363135333339333232352e6a7067