chapter

The Girl With Blonde Hair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jeongyeon sighs as she sips her coffee while waitig for dahyun to comeback home.

 

"it's already past 12. when will she comes back?" jeongyeon talks to herself.

 

she tries to call dahyun but her phone is closed.

 

raining

coffee

 

it's all started with them.

 

she remembers the first tim when she met dahyun is at the coffee shop.

it was raining outside and it was crowd in the coffee shop since people are waiting for the rain to the stop.

 

"can i sit here with you?" a cute girl with red hair asks her.

 

when she takes a look, she feels like her time stopping. everything is slow-motion to her.

 

"y-yes. you can" 

 

good job yoo jeongyeon! why are you suttering?

 

"you are waiting for the raining to stop too right?"

 

the red hair girl asks jeongyeon but jeongyeon was too busy looking and admire the latter's beauty so she doesn't notice that the girl is asking.

 

"y-yes?"

 

"looks like you are spacing a lot?" 

 

"sorry" jeongyeon smiles while looking at her fingers cutely.

 

"by the way, i'm kim dahyun" the latters smiles.

 

"i'm jeongyeon" that when she knew that she is in love.

 

 

jeongyeon misses that time a lot. when dahyun are always there for her when she is upset. 

one of the touching moment is when jeongyeon tells dahyun that she misses Ddeokkbokki that she used to eat together with dahyun. but they are in seoul right now and busan is far for them. 

 

But then Dahyun told Jeongyeon that she needs to go somewhere for a bit. but when she comes back, she brings Ddeokkbokki that jeongyeon likes. 

jeongyeon thought that dahyun bought it near by but actually she went to busan and bought it.

 

jeongyeon was so happy that she runs to dahyun and hug her tightly. 

 

not to forget to pecks dahyun on the lip.

 

dahyun smirks. "you used to avoid my kiss and now you are kissing me?" 

 

"l-let's eat. i'm hungry."

 

jeongyeon tries to change the topic.

 

dahyun chuckles at the cuteness that jeongyeon has whenever she is blushing.

 

 

With the thought of old memori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter