chapter 2

The Girl With Blonde Hair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 months later

 

today is the day that sana gave birth to her son. sana smiles at her son sweetly.

"you really look like her even your skin is white-like-tofu" 

 

"sana" her friends call her. sana takes it as a sign that her friends are here.

 

"aigoo look at this cute baby" momo takes a look at sana's son.

"unnie he has beautiful eyes like you" mina commented.

 

sana chuckes. "he looks a lot like his dad". momo and chaeyoung sighs.

 

"sana, you should tell her" momo advised her bestfriend.

"tell what? she probably won't remember me" 

momo sighs again. "that's why you should tell her. he is her son."

 

"momo, she has her happiness right now."

 

"but this is her happiness being with her family." 

sana shakes her head. "you don't unterstand."

 

"i agree with momo. you should tell her or we will the one who will tell her" 

 

sana sighs. "okay okay. give me sometimes.

 

 

actually sana has bee studying with dahyun since elementary school. but dahyun never notice the girl because sana always hide whenever she sees dahyun so dahyun never see her. dahyun got a boyfriend with highschool but that didn't stop her from crushing on the latter. sana always stalking dahyun. until one day she saw dahyun ran while crying so she asked dahyun bestfriends. they told her that dahyun and her boyfriend broke up. sana gives dahyun's boyfriend some lesson then follow dahyun to the club. 

 

it hurts her to see dahyun hurts like this. she decides that she will do anything to makes dahyun happy. dahyun's happiness is her happiness.

and she couldn't bring her self to tell dahyun about jihoon. jihoon is her son with dahyun.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter