chapter 3

The Girl With Blonde Hair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dahyun and sana start to get along with each other again.

but Sana still can't bring herself to tell Dahyun. It looks like Jihoon knows who his dad is. Whenever Dahyun is holding him, he will stop crying immediately.

 

 

Sana always takes a chance to take a photo of them together. Then look at the photo at night alone. She keeps on imagine how happy would it be if she and dahyun are together. But Dahyun is already in relationship with Jeongyeon. Sana always has to witness all the sweetness in front of her. Because Dahyun being a good friend, she usually brings Sana along whenever she goes out.

 

"Sana do you want to go out today?" Dahyun asked as she happily plays with Jihoon. Sana smiles. "It's okay. You can go alone today"

"Why? You are not well?" Dahyun frowns and walk closer to Sana. She puts her hand on Sana's forehead and she swears Sana's forehead is the hottest that she ever touches.

 

 

"oh my god! Sana you could have told me earlier.Now lay on the bed. I will help you" Dahyun told Sana.

"No Dahyun. Jeongyeon is waiting" Dahyun lays Stubborn Sana on the bed.

"I will tell her that I can't go today. Let me take care of you" with that Sana smiles. She hopes that Dahyun will always be by her side.

 

Dahyun's P.O.V

 

just like the past 2 years, she still looks beautiful as usual. I drags my hand on her face slowly. When did she got a husband?

I must admit that I'm a bit hurt when I know that she has a child. How come she act like this after what we did the last 2 years?

 

 

 

Oh right! I forget to tell Jeongyeon that I couldn't go. I look out at outside and see that it's raining.

I called Jeongye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter