19:

My sweetest downfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My knees felt weak as I stand in front of Moonbyul's condominium. I have to see her and confirm some things, I need to see her and drag her in front of my parents. I can still remember how my parents frown at what I've said that Moonbyul is alive, they are thinking that I'm insane and I have to see a psychiatrist or some kind of doctor.

I took a deep breath and press the doorbell. I am not sure if she's here or not, but I'm just trying my luck to see her here. I don't know what I should say once I see her, should I ask her directly about what I want to know? Ask her what's up with her life? Or should I act like nothing happened?

While I flew away from Korea, I realized things. Let's say that Moonbyul really made way to took Eric's company down, but it's not her entirely fault that Eric became a jerk to me. She did nothing to me, she just did something to Eric's company and it's not her fault that Eric changed because if Eric really loved me he won't treat me that way just because of some mere problem.

I sighed when I pressed the doorbell for the ninth time, but no Moonbyul opened the door for me. I lift the passcode cover and typed in random numbers. This might be trespassing, but I'm just using my luck again. I don't really know her passcode, her birthday nor her favorite number.

" heol " I exclaimed when the passcode that I entered is correct. I just entered my birthday...

I know that it's wrong to just barge into someone's house without their permission, but as my random entered passcode appeared to be correct I can't help, but to step inside her condo. I whispered 'sorry' to myself before stepping in.

I roam my eyes around and saw a clean condominium, it's like no one's lived in here. Is this even a place that someone can live? The inside just contains a one sofa, refrigerator and nothing else. Did she move out or something?

I carefully entered and roam my eyes around again, it's like I'm looking at a blank canvas. Everything is blank and sad, empty, and cold. Is this how she lives? Is this how she really is inside an easy go lucky and cheerrful personality?

I continue to roam around her condominium until my feet drag me to-- I think it's her bedroom. I closed my eyes and contemplated if I'm going to open it or not, but in the end, I opened it and saw a nearly hospital room looking place. It's all white from the walls to its ceiling, bed and things; there's a lot of medicines on the side table, injections and things that is used on a hospital.

Aside from that things, what caught my attention most is the painting on the ceiling, it's all my paintings back then and the last painting that I made before leaving the art field. My eyes are building its tears when I saw a big painting where in a girl looking like me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter