♡08♡

He is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys was laughing so hard when they saw the team one wearing lipstick. But not just them even the students and teachers are laughing. Theyre so embarressed.
And the worst part is they have to wear it til evening.
"Damn youre so beautiful" Sewoon teased baejin and the latter just kicked him.
They even took a picture of them together and post it to the school article lucky the school officer is their friend. Euiwoong. They boys thought that he will scold sewoon since he is strict but to their suprised he agreed.
And then as the teasing continued they all running and chasing each other.
Well except for baejin. He just watched them and smiled.
He look at the side to see who poke him and it was jihoon. Jihoon laugh loudly once he saw baejin's face.
"I saw you here alone so i went over but i didnt expect to see you wearing a lipstick" Jihoon chuckled.
Baejin is turning red he is sooo embarress and wish that earth can just eat him.
"Come here sit" Jihoon tapped the space beside him signalling for baejin to sit beside him.
"Good thing i have a wet napkin" Jihoon look at his bag and get the wet napkin.
He leans closer and his other hand is on baejin's nape holding him to stay still while his free hand start wiping off the lipstick from baejin.
Baejin was about to say that its a dare but he cant speak. Words stuck on his lungs and he stared at jihoon.
He cant believe that he will be this close to jihoon's face. He clearly see how jihoon's cheeks is red and fluffy and his lips are so soft.
Whenever jihoon touch his lips his heart beats faster and he cant calm.

"Done!"
Baejin blinks for a moment and thank jihoon for helping him....
"I still have class so see you soon!" Jihoon walks away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter