♡07♡

He is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night guanlin and jihoon decided to stay at guanlin's unit because the older is scared of the heavy rains.
Guanlin is now busy cooking some ramen and side dishes for the both of them while jihoon is watching him from behind.
"Wahh you are good at cooking linlin!" Guanlin remembered seob calling him that and he hates it but now that jihoon called him linlin he likes it. 

"Of course. Am.i qualified to be your husband now?" Guanlin look at jihoon while smirking and then jihoon flicks his head
"Ya what are you saying!" Jihoon frowns and smack his back.
"Pfttt aw! Im just kidding alright" Guanlin chuckled. But thats not really a joke for him tho.
After 10 mins. The foods are ready and they start eating peacefully.
"Wahhh this is delicious! I might craving for this always!" Jihoon said amazed.
"I can cook that for you always" Guanlin smiled.
"Yes please!"

♡♡♡♡♡
They decided to watch a movie. First the comedy. Jihoon cant stop laughing and sometimes he is smacking guanlin because of laughing and guanlin cant help but to adore how beautiful jihoon is. He is not really watching the movie because he is looking at jihoon. Well except when jihoon is looking at him he pretends to focus on the tv.
Until a loud thunder came and jihoon quickly hug guanlin because he is scared.

the younger was so suprised for the sudden hug. But later on he wrap his arms around jihoon. Jihoon buries his face on the younger's chest and then when he realized what he did. He look at guanlin who is staring at him in the whole time. He gulp and stares at guanlin but then another thunder came and he close his eyes. Guanlin leans closer and closer and closer until jihoon opened his eyes and was shocked because of how close guanlin is. He can feel his hot breathes and can smell his scent.
Jihoon clears his throat making guanlin back to his sense and back away.
Jihoon smiled and say "its alright"

♡♡♡♡♡♡

 While jihoon is walking at the hallway he saw everyone looking at him and whispering. He got annoyed so he said "What is it? Why are you staring at me?" He looks around waiting for them to answer.
Then justin came and pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter