♡06♡

He is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIHOON POV

Its been a week since guanlin moved to his unit which is infront of mine. We've been hanging out lately with justin too.
Those two gets along well and im happy for that.
"Hey lets go" Guanlin said while waiting for me behind the door. I chuckled because he look so cute.
"Im coming!" For the last time i checked myself at the mirror and went outside with guanlin. This is the first time that im going to school with him. Justin is busy so its only me and him. Guanlin start running and i dont know why "Yaaaa!" I started chasing him but he is too fast. So i tried to hold his unif. But i cant reach it as well. He started laughing so also i did. I cant belive guanlin has a great sense of humor. And i like the way he laugh. When he is serious he looks so scary but when he smiles and laugh he looks so cute.

I didnt realized we are already in the school. And i just realized that our classrom is only next to each other oh ghad. I waved at him and went to my room.
♡♡♡♡♡

Guanlin POV

I sit on my desk and look outside the window so that no one will notice that im smiling.
"YO!" I jumped from my sit and kick haknyeon.
"Aw! Im sorry!"
"Why are you smiling earlier?" Haknyeon sit infront desk and face me.
I raise my right eyebrow
"I did?" Wow guanlin that was the lame question i ever heard. Mentally facepalm
Before he can ask again the teacher came and this is the first time that i thanked the teacher for coming early.
2 hours passed by and finally its break time. I didnt bother to wait for my friends and ran to jihoon's classroom. They still have a teacher so decided to wait outside. After 5 mins. Theyre already going out one by one and then i saw jihoon so pulled his wrist. He got startled but i just smiled at him.

"Do you want to eat with me?" I asked him with hope that he will say yes.
"Sure!" Before i can say anything he already pulled me to the cafeteria. And i swear everyone is looking at us or to our hands.
I dont know if i should be proud but just wait because one day i will gladly hold his hand everyday.
After we brought our food we went to the table and thanks god its just the two of us.
♡♡♡♡♡♡

THIRD PERSON POV
Daehwi asked the others where is guanlin and why they are so quiet. Or maybe because he just came.
But the others point at something with a boring look at their face or maybe shock.
As daehwi followed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter