Needy

Dribs and Drabs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N -  I'm really sorry for the wait, I did actually have the intention of updating this the day after I started this.  I only had the end part to write, but then RL got in the way again and I didn't have a chance to finish it until now.  Anyway, this is the first drabble, I hope you like it.

------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hyung don't,” Seungri swatted Jiyong's wandering hand away as he turned away on his side, desperate in his attempt to sleep.

 

Jiyong simply moved closer, sidling up behind his boyfriend and moulding himself to Seungri's back. His wandering hand was undeterred as it slid with suggestive intent over the younger's hip before circling around to it's purpose.

 

Seungri let out a sigh of pure frustration as he grabbed hold of Jiyong's hand and roughly removed it from his groin. “Jiyong don't!” He warned, his tone was firm and spoke clearly of his current agitation. “I'm tired, I really need to sleep.”

 

“You need to sleep – seriously?!” The older snapped as he raised up slightly on his elbows, grabbing his boyfriend and yanking him onto his back to face him. “I haven't seen you for three ing weeks and all you want to do is sleep?” He asked, feeling both irked and outraged by his boyfriend's dismissive comment.

 

“Jiyong I'm tired, I need to sleep,” Seungri implored, his reddish burning eyes stinging with tiredness.

 

“You don't think I'm tired too?” Jiyong argued back, his eyes narrowed in a harsh judgemental manner. “Maybe it's just me, but I feel spending some time my boyfriend is more important than my need for sleep right now. But like I said, maybe that's just me... because I care more.” He added the end bit snidely knowing how much it gets to, and hurts Seungri, every time he calls his boyfriend's feelings into question.

 

Seungri eyed him in disbelief, his face stoic as he tried to hold in the anger and irritation that was bubbling away inside of him. He wasn't going to react, he wasn't going to give Jiyong the satisfaction of letting him know his words had the desired effect. So Seungri just shrugged Jiyong hand off him and turned back onto his side, refusing to let himself be provoked.

 

On failing to get any kind of reaction from Seungri, Jiyong huffed as he eyed the still form of his boyfriend with contempt. His mind was running array with ways to spark the kind of confrontation he undoubtedly wanted now. He felt bitter in the moment, narked that Seungri wasn't giving him any attention. He felt like he was being ignored, like he didn't really matter. He'd been so looking forward to seeing Seungri, and now all his boyfriend wanted to do is sleep. Didn't he miss Jiyong at all?

 

Jiyong chewed contemplatively on his bottom lip, his eyes still lingering on Seungri for a while before he turned away, looking down on his hands as he picked at the nail varnish which was starting to flake. “Guess I know where I stand now,” he mused, pretending like he was talking to himself but it was clear every word was directed at Seungri. “You obviously don't feel the same way about me as I do about you,” he continued unrelenting. He knew exactly what he was doing, he was a dab hand at this, Jiyong knew all about emotional blackmail. He knew first hand how to manipulate a response from the younger. “I suppose I always knew though. You always put everything and everyone before me; your friends, your businesses... I'm never one of your priorities”

 

“Seriously Jiyong?!” Seungri turned suddenly, Jiyong's words finally having the impact on him they merited. Seungri was livid, his eyes blazing as he glared at his boyfriend furiously. “I'm ing tired okay, why can't you just let me sleep? Why do you always have to be so ing needy?!”

 

Seungri's words enraged him, it felt like a punch to the gut and put Jiyong straight on the defensive. “You think I'm ing needy?” He retorted bitterly, spitting the words with venom. “Just because I want to spend time with my boyfriend who I haven't seen for three ing weeks?”

 

The younger knew he'd made a mistake, but the lack of sleep had left him with a lack of clarity and he wasn't thinking straight. He knew how vulnerable and insecure Jiyong could be in their relationship, so he knew his words would've cut deep. “I'm sorry, I didn't mean that... Look, can we talk later, I really need to get some sleep,” he attempted to soothe, lifting a reassuring hand to his boyfriend's face in an attempt to appease him.

 

But just as he expected, Jiyong wasn't going to let this go easily and swiped the hand away from his face. “ you Lee Seunghyun!” And with that, Jiyong got up off the bed quickly and stormed out their bedroom, slamming the door furiously behind him.

 

Seungri rubbed his palms over his eyes in frustration of the predicament he found himself in. He deliberated for a moment, trying to decide whether he should go after Jiyong but quite frankly, he knew better. Jiyong would be in a pissy mood right now, and Seungri was way too exhausted to deal with his prissy diva – so letting out a disgruntled sigh, he to his front and shut his eyes; it wouldn't kill Jiyong to wait for a change.

 

 

 

Seungri stretched while yawning as he awoke, he still felt tired and knew he would for the next few days until his jet lag waned and he was completely back on Korean time. It was one of the drawbacks of going to LA, it took days to overcome the time difference. It was the silence that piqued his curiousness, urging him to open his eyes. The room was dark, alerting him to the fact he'd slept far longer than he'd anticipated. He cursed himself instantly, if Jiyong wasn't already pissed at him then he definitely would be now. They only had a limited amount of time together before they were off on different schedules again. This time though, fortunately, it was only for a matter of days.

 

Jiyong's mood was instantly telling if you went by his current Instagram posts. Jiyong could be rather melodramatic, he often blew things way out of proportion – it wasn't just other peoples secrets he elaborated on. The fact Seungri hadn't gone after him had obviously angered Jiyong even more, and the younger knew he was in for a hell of a night if he wanted Jiyong to forgive him any time soon.

 

Sighing loudly, he rubbed his hands over his face again before pulling back the duvet and getting out of bed. He knew realistically he wasn't in the wrong, after all, all he wanted was some sleep, sleep that Jiyong was trying to deny him. But Jiyong was extremely temperamental, especially when it came to him. Seungri heightened all Jiyong's emotions, he was fully aware of that. When it came to him, Jiyong was like a vulnerable clingy child who wanted him all to himself. He craved all Seungri's attention, and was jealous and possessive to a fault. At times it made Seungri feel weighed down, suffocated under the burden that was Jiyong. But at the same time it was a burden Seungri welcomed because he'd put up with anything for the other man.

 

Seungri tried calling Jiyong but his call either rang through to voicemail or was cut. So he tried ringing around his hyung's, s to see if any of them were with Jiyong, but none of them had seen of heard from him. He tried Jiyong's manager too, because he knew Jiyong wouldn't go anywhere without his manager being aware; unfortunately though even he couldn't tell Seungri where Jiyong was, only that Soonho had apparently gone with him because he had a prior engagement seeing as Jiyong was supposed to be spending the night at home with Seungri.

 

So the dismaying maknae then phoned Soonho, it took a few attempts to get through to him but finally he answered. And without any kind of initial greeting, Seungri jumped straight to the point. “Put Jiyong on the phone, he won't answer my calls.” Seungri who had been pacing their living room, stopped the moment Soonho answered the phone, and stood looking out at the mesmerising view of Seoul at night, wondering exactly where Jiyong was right now.

 

“He said he doesn't want to speak to you,” Soonho relayed Jiyong's message, while at the same time thinking this was something he definitely didn't miss. When he was Jiyong's manager, he was stuck in this very situation far too many times for his liking. The Bigbang couple were very much in love, but both had fiery tempers and their relationship could be quite volatile at times. They could make the atmosphere feel very awkward and oppressive, they had the ability to make everyone around them uncomfortable – but they also had the ability to make others very envious of what they had. They were so insanely in love it was hard to not want that for yourself. To have someone love you to the extent they love each other, they were captivating at times, the way they looked at each other, the small touches and intimate gestures left you longing for a relationship comparable to theirs. But this side of their relationship, Soonho definitely didn't envy.

 

“Put him on, please... tell him I really need to talk to him,” Seungri pleaded, really needing to speak to Jiyong to make amends, to put things right.

 

“Seungri, he's refusing to speak to you. I can't make him talk to you,” he added the latter bit trying to make Seungri aware there was nothing he could really do, so it was pointless asking.

 

“Will you tell him I'm sorry and I didn't mean what I said,” he tried; asking Soonho to relay his message to Jiyong which he instantly heard him do.

 

He waited only a second for a reply, “He said to tell you, who's a needy now!” Seungri closed his eyes at the response. He felt angry and frustrated, yet guilty and sorry at the same time. He knew he was going to have to track Jiyong down if he was going to be forgiven any time soon, when Jiyong was in one of these moods - or when Seungri had unwittingly caused one of these moods - it was always Seungri who had to make the effort to make things right because Jiyong could strop for days. And that was definitely a luxury they didn't have right now, time was limited.

 

“Where are you?” He asked, balancing the phone on his shoulder as he grabbed his coat and car keys in anticipation.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter