The beggining

The glory behind the darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer : This fanfic was completely thought and written with my own imagination. Whatever similarities with other stories are completely coincidence.


-----Yuhee------
The lightning bolt crossed the sky, tearing it in half, leaving a fading track as it slowly disappeared. I smirked looking at the dark sky as the rain continued to pour down, each second getting stronger. Still,it didn't bother me  a bit and honestly,it never would.
Leaning against the dirty grey wall of the blind alley I was currently wasting my time in, I stared at the rusty door of the weakest and fakest copy I had ever seen of an Irish pub.
“This is an insult to the Irish, Cleena would freaking tear apart whoever owned this piece of trash. And probably too the people who frequented it. Not that I blame her.”- I commented to myself, shrugging my shoulders. Then again it wasn’t my problem. The smallest noise of someone getting up from inside, getting ready to leave such a nasty place, caught my attention. I observed as a guy, who I guessed was in his mid-twenties, crossed the door, followed by an extremely annoying bell sound.-”Are you joking with me? A bell? Now even I feel offended!”-I exclaimed pointing at the door furiously.
I tilted my head a tad to the side, smirking one last time. From my calculus I was around 5km away from the stupid pub, which I was deeply thankful for. Even at this distance I could clearly smell the starting to rotten food and the cheapest alchool that the owner provided his clients. Nevertheless,it was mainly this type of place that assured me my dose of human blood. Both old and young blood, with a pinch of death desire, terribly amazing. If that was what they wanted so badly, I would gladly offer them such privilege.
 I got up, running towards the man’s direction, catching him up in question of less than a second. I chuckled to myself, watching how pathetically the physically older human acted, trying to find his car keys. I tsked, shaking my index finger in a ‘you shouldn't do that’ motion. He stared at me, completely immersed by my beauty. That was what being a vampire meant, from the first moment you were transformed into one, you automatically became the most beautiful version of yourself. The beauty patterns you were previously so used to, became nothing more than a raw projection of what perfection really looked like.
“Maybe I should toy him a bit. Just to wake him up a bit more.”-I decided, not caring or even listening to how dark my thoughts and ideas sounded. Even if I did, I wouldn’t care about it. Ignoring how my speed and agility surpassed the one humans had, I started circling him, quickly getting bored of it.
“Where are you, you ?!”-He screamed in panic, as he could no longer see what or rather who was attacking him. The man looked around him, stumbling in his own feet almost falling down.
“Ugh humans are so slow. This is not even entertaining.”-I pointed out, outrageously bored of my mind, finally giving up on toying him. Each day I was getting more and more done with humans, with their futile whishes and ridiculous behaviour. If they just knew, no it wasn't needed that much, if they just had a minimum idea of what really existed in the same world as them, what passed alongside them daily, maybe they would stop caring so much about themselves and start looking out for each other. It was already too late for me, to their despair, I’m no longer human.-” Guess you are my tonight’s prey.”-I said threatningly, clutching his cheeks with only one hand. 
“Wh-who are you?”-He stuttered, trying his best to get away from me, only making me shake my head. Foolish human. I clutched it harder, hearing a crack as I was now sure that I had just broken his jaw. Maybe I did went a bit overboard. The smell of blood spread in the air, and I could immediately feel my fangs grow and starting to appear as they brushed against my tongue.
“Let’s just get over this shall we?”-I asked, not really expecting an answer from him, as I got closer to his neck. I brushed my fans against one of his ears, letting out a dark giggle.-”And to answer your question since you're about to die anyways,my name is Yuhee, Kang Yuhee.”-And with that, I sank my fangs in his neck, starting to drink his blood. In the end I disposed his body, making sure no one would find it. That was one of the rules vampires had to live by, even if we drank human blood, which we could opt by not as animal blood was good enough to keep us going forward, only slowly makig us weaker, we always had to make sure we had deeply cleaned our mess. Because if not, rumours could be created and panic would be instauled in the world, the secret of our existence would be exposed and therefore be in danger. And that, that was something that our rulers didn’t even want to think about, most of times taking care of the problems with their own hands when someone didn’t know how to behave.
I stared again at the abominable pub, as clean as it was seconds before the murder that had just taken place in it. Poor guy, it would take days before anyone would finally notice his disappearance and soon enough it would be forgotten, completely erased from everyone’s minds. That was the thing about the victims I always chose, they always had multiple things in common, one of which was the fact that they would be easily forgotten.
I sighed deeply, looking at the moon which was now visible as the clouds had finally retreated and thus the rain stopped. Maybe it was too time to go home, who knows, perhaps it would be interesting to see how they would react to finding out that I had once again broken the clan’s rules. In the end, I shrugged my shoulders, not giving a single damm about it. It wouldn’t be the first neither the last such would occur so why care?
Choosing to walk in a normal speed, according to the humans, something that I had gotten used to after praticing for continuous days once I was transformed in a vampire, I smiled knowing that it would take longer than normal to arrive home. Time, that was something that I would never have to worry about. For all that mattered, time was something that no longer made sense to me. After all, I was frozen in it.
---3rd person point of view---
Jaebum wandered across the room waiting for a certain member of his clan to get back. There was just no way to keep her under his control, no matter what he did, no matter what he said or threatned about, Yuhee would never back off from her reckless behaviour. Every single time he threatned about killing, taking away or ending something that was precious to her, she would simply laugh darkly, surprising not only the older male but also the rest of the clan with how blankly her eyes looked. “There’s no longer anything in this world that I consider precious to me Jaebum.” Was her common and only answer to his threats. Still, the way she said it, alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter