[ 6 ] Friend

V O I C E [ REWRITING ]

5 - V O I C E


 

170601 ; Friend -

 

170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)H E E J I N ' S   P O V   

 

I didn't know what really happened yesterday but Jimin and me became good friends and I was happy with it. But he reminded me so much of Hyunnie... When I glanced at him, my childhood friend's face kept playing in my head so I didn't know if I could survive with that problem.

 

 

" Hi, Heejin-ah. " He waved at me as he entered in my hospital room and I could only smiled at him. " Do you feel good ? " He asked while putting something on the table. I nodded my head in response and he came closer to pinch my chubby cheeks before saying, " Do you want to go out a little ? We can visit Namjoonie hyung's grave... " When he said that, I frowned my eyebrows.

 

" Oh... yes... you don't know who he is. He is the one who died yesterday in the operating room. " He said in a sad tone and I could see fears in his eyes.

 

 

I'm really sorry Jimin.... I know how it feels to loose someone really important.

 

 

" So ? " He asked which made me snap out of my thoughts but I shook my head really violently before sighing and reaching for my notepad which was placed on my nightstand.

 

' I can't, sorry... I'm not allowed. '

 

" Because of this woman ? " He said out of blue and I slightly nodded wich caused him to laugh and chuckle. I stared at him like 'what the ' ? for a few minutes before turning my back to him and fake pouted, acting like a little kid. Later, a hand was placed on my shoulder and I looked up at the person. He was stil laughing like a crazy so I faced him my notepad : ' What is so funny ? '. I frowned my eyebrows as well and put a doubtful look.

 

" Are you really scared of her or you just don't want to stay with me any longer ? " He said, leaning against the wall while running a hand through his soft hair. For someone who just lost his close friend, he didn't seem that sad and pathetic like yesterday. I thought he would cry the whole night about it but in fact, no.

 

 

170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)I shook my head about those thougts and put them aside before putting my feet on the ground and walking toward him with a small grin, ' Let's go then if that so. ' He gave me a big smile on his lips, showing his perfect white teeth.

 

 

 

• ► •

 

 

 

[  여우비 / Sunshower  -  DOCTORS | OST  ]

 

 

After avoiding the guards, we were finally outside, away from the hospital and I could happily breath the good air and smell the scent of flowers. At this instant precise, I closed my eyes and would like this moment to never stop. I was like in my own world.

 

 

But right after, Jimin patted my head which made me snap out of my small fairy world, then he offered his hand and said with his cute voice, " Heejin-ah, we should go now or else the graveyard will soon close. ". I gave him a reassuring look before gently taking his hand and we began running in direction of the cemetery, hoping it was still opened. While turning and changing streets, people around were staring at us weirdly as if we were in some emergency and yeah, we were. I looked down at our hands while running and they were strangely warm... it made me feel so confortable. I would like to stay with him like that for the rest of my life. I wanted him by my side until we die together. I felt reborn when I met Jimin. He was like an angel sent from heaven to save me from this cruel and dark world. He was the one who lit up my room and the one who made me smile, because after Hyun's death, I wanted to attempt suicide but I was too scared of how it feels to die so I buried this feeling deep inside me.

 

 

As we arrived in front of the graveyard and went in, I turned my attention to the environment and it was lonely. There was no one except us which scared me a bit so I tightened my grip in his, afraid that he would leave me alone. When we finally approached his friend's grave, I looked at what was written on it.

 

 

Kim NamJoon

A lovely young man

Died because of a heart cancer

170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)1994 - 2017

 

...

 

" I'm sorry hyung... I have not been able to save you, I'm really sorry... " He said sadly while searching for words to continue what he had to say. " Even if you were hospitalized and didn't have the best fate, I was actually really thankful to be with you because thanks to you, I have known an other side of me which is 'being helpful toward others'. " He paused a little and continued, " After your death, I felt so pathetic and miserable but I have made a friend and her name is Heejin. She is mute but she can understands me really well so don't worry and take care of you. " When he finished, his eyes looked up to the sky with a morose look and it was really heartbroken and painful to watch.

 

After his speech, I hugged him really tightly and smiled at him before turning our heels to go back to the hospital but a blond female figure stopped us.

 

" What are you doing ?! " She yelled as she stared at me meanwhile I froze, widening my eyes.

 

 

No...