[ 1 ] Deaf

V O I C E [ REWRITING ]

1 - V O I C E


 

170524 ; Deaf -

 

 

170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)J I M I N ' S  P O V   

 

We all know that one day, Namjoonie hyung will end up in the hospital because of his clumsiness but we didn't know that he would end up there for a heart cancer.

 

Yeah... he discovered it one month ago and has only 2 years to live. What a sad life... right ?

 

 

When I entered in the room 54, I saw him, lying on the bed with an indifferent look on his face while wearing a white and strange robe that a lot of patients usually wear when they are hospitalized. I really pitied him just by glancing at him.

 

 

" Jiminie. " His deep and husky voice made me shiver, he really had a power to make me feel uneasy. Plus when he used this kind of cold tone, it meant that he wasn't in the mood. He was probably mad but at who ?

 

" Yeah.. ? " I answered with a nervous voice, sounding almost like a question.

 

" You don't have to stay. You can go. I am perfectly fine so don't worry. " As he said it, he showed me a warm smile in sign of kindness but in fact I knew that he was really in pain. First of all his bestfriend didn't show his presence in front of him because apparently he was too occupied with his so-called ' girlfriend ' that he forced me to take care of Namjoonie hyung while he was having fun with his other friends. What a douch, this guy !

 

 

Even if Namjoon hyung and me weren't the closest friend, we could at least understand each other pain.

 

 

" Are you sure ? " I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

 

" Yeah, I said to not worry ! " He chuckled at my stubborn attitude.

 

" Okay then... I'm gonna leave... take care and don't forget to eat well ! " I waved at him one last time, smiling weakly at him before getting up to leave the room.

 

170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)

When I was finally outside, I looked at people who were busy running in the hospital with their serious look drawn on their face. As my throat was getting dry, I decided to get something to drink but I suddenly bumped in someone.

 

I turned to the person to see who it was and to my surprise, it was a girl and probably a patient too since she was wearing the same robe as Namjoon hyung. I stared at her beautiful black eyes but her pale silhouette gave me some cold shivers down my spine. She looks like a scary ghost...

 

 

" I'm sorry... " I apologized in a low tone and wanted to go but before I could, she stopped me by holding the sleeve of my shirt which caused me to give her a weird look.

 

" What ? " I put a 'wtf' look.

 

I was expecting something of her but she didn't say anything. Indeed she didn't bulge at all, she was standing in front of me, still holding my sleeve while staring in the void. What's wrong with this girl ?

 

 

A long silence took place between both of us but 5 minutes later, the young girl opened , surely to say something but she shut it right away. What a strange girl we have here...

 

 

 

Is she deaf ??

 

 

 

" Heejin-ah, where are you ? " A foreign voice could be heard as it interrupted our awkward moment and which made me snap out of my thoughts.

 

 

The girl who was in front of me looked up to the person who just called her I think (?) as she finally let go of my sleeve. I sighed and turned to the woman who was coming in our direction with a worried expression.

 

170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)Heejin ! I said to not go out of your room ! What if someone hurt you ? You're already in bad conditions ! " She raised her voice as if she did something really bad and that she should be punished later.

 

When I took a glance at the girl by the name of Heejin, her eyes were screaming my help but I ignored it even if she looked very scared... Well what did you expect ? I didn't even know her so why should I help her ? Plus she was staring at me weirdly like I was some sort of aliens 5 minutes ago.

 

I shrugged it off in response and walked away as the woman finally noticed my presence. She wanted to say something but I quickly went out of the hospital, leaving them alone.

 

 

As I was finally away from the smell of amnesia and weird people, I checked my phone and saw that I had 5 missed calls from Taehyung.

 

What does he want... ?

 

I sighed and thought really hard about the reason, why would he calls me, while wrinkling my eyes like a stupid. When I found it, I widened my eyes. 

 

 

I have completely forgotten our work ! Oh ! He's gonna kill me, great -_- !

 

 

- REWRITTEN