Updates (+1) 7/11

⌲ Hello, Wild Youth ⚘ REBOOTING ⚘ UniversityAU ⌲ Applyfic OPEN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Keeping You Updated Last updated: 6/21 plot lines cheat sheet reviews updates 06/22   Hey guys, it is I, author-nim Seol, with an update! First off, yes this is a reboot, so that means it's a clean slate her. Please remember that most pages of this story are scrollable, so you need to scroll down to view the whole thing. Like the Love interest page and the cheatsheet. Remember to scroll down! Thank you all for being interested and supportive of this reboot and please feel free to apply. Everyone is welcome here! :) 07/11   Hey again everyone, this is Seol here to give you a bit of an update on why things have been slow. So a family friend of mine passed away last week and I also started working around that time, so I've been very stressed out lately and haven't had much time to be on. I promise you that things won't continue this way and I'll make time for this story. I actually have a day off tomorrow, so I'll be working with Erika to get things posted and finish all of the reviews. I'm so so sorry for this you guys, thank you for being so understanding and willing to give me time. You guys are the best. On a side note, I only work about four to five days a week, from 6 to 8 hours, sometimes more, but it'll stay in that general time frame, so It won't be too much out of my day. So don't worry, this story is a priority and it won't be forgotten. I hope I could ease your minds. Thank you guys for being interested and please wait for the reviews!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter