Student Registry (Cheatsheet)

⌲ Hello, Wild Youth ⚘ REBOOTING ⚘ UniversityAU ⌲ Applyfic OPEN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Student Registry Cheatsheet example source code Turn In Traits Link Face Claims, Age, & Ethnicity   IMPORTANT NOTE: Please try not to double apply. If you've applied to another story with the same app then try to edit it a bit to where it's not exactly the same. Thank you. Also, there is a new Turn in page, so if you applied before and still want to be apart of this, please send me your app on the new turn in page. Thank you! The source code is different, yet it is almost identical, just a few tweaks here and there so you aren't required to use it. Thanks again dears!! :D

Chosen app: Zhou Yeji. You DO NOT have to include her in your app. This is completely optional. (Click example up above to view her app)

Face claims can be anyone under the age of 30. Ulzzangs, actresses, and idols are the ONLY acceptable face claims, as long as they look close to your ethnicity and age and they have plenty of pictures. Please make sure to link a gallery to your fc! And don't forget to include a backup! I do prefer idols but you may pick from any of those categories. 

Make sure you give a brief description for every nickname you add. Just tell me who calls her that and why, etc.

The age range should be from 1998 and up since this is college, so you guys know that the girls need to be at least 17 to be in any university unless she skipped a few grades. The year can be from fresh out of highschool to literally like 6th year since this is college and everyone is at their own pace.

For Ethnicity, I'd really prefer for your OC to be at least half Asian, especially for this story to make sense. I mean, this is a Korean University, and even if you're an international student, you should probably at least know how to speak Korean or so on. Though International students are welcome! You also don't need to be specifically Korean. Any Asian ethnicity is acceptable though you need to make sure you explain how they ended up in Pledis University. Don't forget to add their language fluency as well. So for example, if your OC is Korean, then you don't need to explain to me how they learned the language, just write "Native language." Though, if your oc also knows English, tell me how fluent they are and how they learned the language. Majors, Clubs, Part-time & Housing/Dorms   Pledis University is located in Seoul, South Korea, so if your oc isn't from there then please explain why she decided to come to Pledis.

If you're unsure of something, please let me know. You must choose a major though minors are optional. If your OC isn't sure what she wants to do with her life then just put her in General Studies.

You can feel free to have a part time job, or pretty much involve her in whatever it is you like as long as she's not in some kind of thing or a giant criminal ring XD But pretty much anything else goes here. This is college people, I'm not going to be extremely overspecific about anything. I want to give you guys the freedom to do whatever you want.

Regarding Clubs and this mysterious and elusive new music club founded by Lee Jihoon himself, you do not have to be involved in this or any other club for that mat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter