Chapter Three

First Love/Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well I know you three haven't seen each other in forever am I right?" My father says. "We'll leave you guys alone and you can catch up." Both my parents smile and head into the living room. I was left in the kitchen with Chanyeol and Sehun, it was a little weird so I ended up breaking the silence that was happening between the three of us. 

"Well come on we can go outside," I walk to the door and go into the backyard turning around to make sure their behind me I looked at both of them trying to remember Chanyeol. 

"I feel like I did know him but why do I forget?" I thought to myself. I wasn't paying attention to where I was backing up and I ended up tripping over a long wooden block that separated the garden to the lawn. Before I could fall and embarrass myself I closed my eyes so that I didn't have to see Chanyeol and Sehun while I fell. 

"Woah! Be careful will ya." I heard Chanyeol's voice and felt a hand grab my arm. I opened my eyes and it was his hand, I grabbed his arm and he pulled me back up. 

"Ah... I'm sorry." I bowed a little. " I was just making sure that you guys actually followed me outside." I blushed a little. 

"Why wouldn't we follow you?" Sehun asked with a small smile.

" I don't know, I know you always like to pull tricks on me like that." I cross my arms. 

"Hye-jin." Chanyeol said suddenly.

"Chanyeol," I responded.

He chuckled at my responce," Do you really not remember me? You seemed to be acting like I was a stranger back when we were in the house." 

I looked at him confused," What do you mean stranger?"

Chanyeol stepped closer to me and looked at me. " You hugged Sehun and you actually remembered him but when you saw me you didn't hug me. And you didn't a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter