Chapter One

First Love/Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hye-jin are you packed yet?" My mother said walking into my room. 

"I just got done." I respond laying on my bed with my phone in my hands.

"You know honey rules are rules, I didn't make it your father did," she started to say.

"Mom I don't care if you take my phone away okay?" I assumed thats what she was bringing that up anyway. My mother just nodded her head in response. 

"Your father is waiting in the car, grab whatever you want to bring extra when your ready to leave the house. I'll be in the car waiting," she said with a small smile walking out. 

"Well here goes nothing," I say to myself getting up grabbing my earbuds and my notebook set, and walked out to the car. I got in and placed myself in the back seat buckling up and slipping my earbuds in. Looking throught my songs I picked the first one that popped up first, "Knock Knock by Twice. 

Yeah I guess you didn't know this about me but I do like K-Pop, and I'm not one of those people who like it but don't know what their saying. I do speak korean, I speak it with my parents all the time in the house. When I go out with friends I then speak english so I guess it's just one of those asian family things. 

From my house the our beach house it's only maybe a four and a half our drive, so when you have music playing and have other things with you it doesn't really feel that long. The one thing I did bring with me was my notebook and my favorite book. Since I know th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter