Chapter Two

First Love/Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Prospective = normal typing

Chanyeol's prospective= Bold

 

"Excuse me?" A deep male voice said behind you.

Having me jump a bit I quickly look behind me seeing a very tall figure, "W...who are you?" I ask curiously but deep down scared.

"Huh? You don't remember me?" He asked kneeling down.  

"Know you? I don't think I ever seen you before," I said looking at him not caring but in reality I was trying to hard to remember if I knew him or not.

"Maybe if I said my name it would ring a bell," he said with a smile. "My name is Chanyeol, Park Chenyeol."

"Park Chanyeol? It kinda sounds familiar, how do you know korean so well?" I asked suspiciously.

"I'm korean? That's why he said raising an eyebrow."

"Then how would you know that I speaked korean?" I asked again.

Chanyeol took a deep breath and looked at me. "I know because I talked to you before and you looked korean so I wanted to test myself."

"Test yourself?" I rolled my eyes. "I do remember having a friend here when I was younger. Their used to be two boys that lived in that beach house that your in when I was 7 or 8 years old. I haven't seen them in years."

"Really?" Chanyeol said. He had this look on his face that I couldn't really tell if he was getting annoyed or he probably thought I was faking something. 

Is this girl serious? She doesn't remember me? Do I look that different to her? To me she hasn't changed at all, but she did get more gorgeous than the last time I saw her.

"Well I got to go, it's a bit late." I said with a little chuckle getting up. "Maybe I'll see you tomorrow? Or in the morning?" 

"Ah yeah maybe." Chanyeol said with a smile back. "I got t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter