For Him

Kind of magic

6- For him

Is it love? Seunghoon wonders. Taehyun says it, but he has been so immerse in his romantic bubble that he thinks that his friend is not the most reliable person at the moment. Besides, he knows he is not; it’s only that Jinwoo is way too precious, nice and caring and charming like a lightening, hitting him with the force of the nature, all the beauty that lives inside his round, big eyes, all the stars he has count on them.

It’s not love, he tells him before facing his punishment, the one he doesn’t deserves. After all, he was doing a good deed, but Professor McGonagall has a different opinion and not even the brightest Jinwoo’s smile was able to convince her to forgive them.

“You two are in the top ten students, you have to serve as models to the younger ones, inspire them. I’m sorry, but this is irrevocable.”

He is so going to complain at Taehyun until forever for this unspeakable injustice committed to him for his fault. He is going to grumble and whine until the end of times – or until Taehyun promises him that he is going to be the good father of his child –.

But when he sees him all his regrets and grunges turns into small voiced quibbles that he says just for the fun, just to witness Jinwoo laugh. And cleaning and tiding old and shabby and dusty broom cupboard has never been so interesting and endearing, even if his knees are hurting and he will sneeze for a year.

Jinwoo is an amazing company, someone who listen to him eagerly, paying him all his attention, giving back all sort of cute reactions and feedback. He seems stupid, but not to Seunghoon; to him he is innocent, like a fairy, pure, gleaming; magic in his own terms. Now, Seunghoon thinks, he understands Seungyoon’s feelings toward him; he is easy to love, he is dearly and warm and affectionate.

Maybe it’s because his best – and only – friend is in a relationship with Jinwoo’s best friend too, but Seunghoon finds himself been attracted to Jinwoo, always together, laughing, goofing around, hanging out with Taehyun and Seungyoon. But soon enough, they are on their own – not only because been around the lovebirds is a little distress, but also because they have find their own path of friendship –. And breakfast together turns into something usual, waiting for him, talking for hours, studying, books piled around them, creating a little world only for them to share; even something that he is not interesting in at all as its Quiddich become exciting since Jinwoo explains the different moves and strategies. And that why he is here, sitting on the grades, under the soft breeze of late May, the sun bathing them with a warmth that feels just perfect, turning Jinwoo’s skin into something more appealing, shining like a pearl, his eyes following Seungyoon, who is flying across the sky, doing his weekly practise. Beside him Taehyun is cheering at his boyfriend, all smile, waving occasionally at him, not wanting to distract him but unable to stop been noticed by Seungyoon. Taehyun, coming from a large and well known wizard family is well aware about the tricks and goals of Quiddich, even when he is not a fan – not that he has ever missed a single one of Ravenclaw matches – talks keenly with them both, fortunately not only about how good looking Seungyoon is with the uniform.

It feels so nice, so refreshing. Taehyun has found his happiness and Seunghoon is always smiling nowadays, since Jinwoo has arrived to his life, everything just seems better, brighter. But there is something bugging him, something with name, something that is sending him killing stares.

Song Minho doesn’t like how close his hyung is with Seunghoon. It hurts. When he thought that he was with Seungyoon it was less painful, since he likes him – not too much, since he keeps calling him names and fooling around him, but sometimes he can be funny and helpful –, but there is something about Seunghoon that he dislikes a lot. Probably is his reputation, how cunning and manipulative he seems to be, but, however, he doesn’t like it, but he can’t do anything, his hands are tied since Seunghoon also knows some secrets about him, some secrets that, if revealed, would be the end of his friendship with Jinwoo, who still cares about him, according to Seungyoon’s reports, because now that he goes everywhere with those pair of Slytherin, he can’t be close to him. Also, he doesn’t want to start a fight, since he has the feeling that Jinwoo might not choose him after all. Why should he? Seunghoon is handsome and intelligent, unlike him, the one who everyone calls Song Mojiri. He is cool and talented, he has built his own name with hard work and patience, been a muggle born.

So Minho tries to ignore them and keep going with his life, even when it’s impossible to resist because Jinwoo’s eyes hold stars and he is dying to paint them since forever. Jinwoo has been inside his heart from five years already, since that moment when he had seen him practising a spell in Enchantment class, eyes shout and face all concentrated, a cute frown on his forehead; for him Jinwoo has never look more appealing, for him, the one who has fallen hard and deep, the one who knows that he has no way out of this trap that is loving him.

But even if he knows that Jinwoo won’t ever love him back, he can’t let him go, and that why he needed Seunghoon help, that’s why he knows it, a secret that might ruin his life forever, screwing all the years spending around Jinwoo, all the laugh, the jokes, the gentle touches that means nothing more than friendship love.

 

Author's Note: sorry for the delay updating this time. Hope you'll like it. As usual, English is not my native tongue, so sorry for all the mistakes that you find there. Also, thank you very much for reading. Comments, subscriptions and upvotes are more than welcome, but feel free to not doing any of them.

Hogwart's House Game:

Hotgee: 3 points.

Maeru: 5 points.

Chivisale: 5 points. 

Keep tune on twitter for the nexts questions! Follow me at @hipsterian or search the hashtag #KoM. 

Thanks again for your time ~