My Reasons(2)

13 Reasons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8.Number Eight:

A new ballet competition's coming soon,and since you didn't stand in the first place last time,you were determined to take back what's yours this time.

You practiced every free time that you had,often skipping breakfast and dinner sometimes.

And you realized,when you're working hard to achieve something good,even 24hours isn't enough for a day.

You wished you had more time,so you could perfect your moves.

You were so trying hard that you failed to care for your health.

You didn't know you lost so much weight.

You didn't know that your eyebags are becoming more and more visible.

You didn't know that you had gone so pale.

You didn't know all of that until Chaeyoung pointed out.

And you clearly remembered how unhappy she was when she saw you like that.

"You look like a walking zombie.Seriously,I don't wanna cuddle with a skeleton."

She scolded you.

You didn't know how to answer,as you jist shrugged it off and told her that you need to practice more.

She shook her head when she heard that,grabbing your hands as she lead you to your favorite restaurant.

She took out a seat for you,but you hesitated.

Sighing,she grabbed you by your shoulders and pushed you down.

When she took her own seat,she handed you the menu.

"Order anything.You need to eat.And I don't wanna hear your Mom complaining about you skipping breakfast and dinner."

"But I don't skip lunch.And it's quite enough to make me survive the day."

You chuckled.

"It's.Not.Enough.Don't argue."

She threw you a a dark glare and you didn't dare to talk back.

Sometimes,Chaeyoung can be the most scariest person in this world.

You obediently nodded your head before you looked down to see the menu.

"Can I order everything?",you joked.

But Chaeyoung didn't catch it,as she looked at the menu,and then took out her wallet and counted how much money she had with her.

Then she looked up and let out a nervous chuckle before scratching the back of her head.

And you almost laughed out loud at how silly she looked,but you just giggled softly instead.

"I was just kidding,baka.I'll have some pork belly and a soup."

Nodding,Chaeyoung called the waiter,who arrieved,almost as soon as she called him.

"What would you like to order?",he asked,with a notepad and a pen in his hands.

"A pork belly and a soup for this pretty girl here and for me....Erhm....Just get me a cup of tea."

When the waiter wrote down your orders,he bowed and left.

And you took that opportunity to scold her.

"You don't have to pay for my orders if you're that broke.I can just pay for myself."

She shrugged you off.

"You can treat me later then.I'm not hungry anyway."

And you would've believed and obeyed what she had just said,if her words weren't joined by the grumbling noise from her stomach.

You shook your head and smirked at her.

"Not hungry,huh?",you teased.

"Well....a little bit."

When your order arrived,you quickly pused the plate to the front.

"Here.Let's eat it together."

Chaeyoung hesitated for a bit,but soon giving in as she took a spoonful of meat.

"You have something on your face."

You quickly put your spoon down and touched your face.

"Wher-"

As soon as you opened your mouth to speak,Chaeyoung fed you with her own spoon.

And you could've said that it was the best dinner that you've had,cause Chaeyoung spoon fed you until you finished up the whole thing and then wiped the corner's of your mouth with a hanky.

As if,as if....you're her girlfriend.

 

----------------------------xxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------

 

9.Number Nine:

Today's the day of the competition.

And unlike any other day,you felt nervous.

Your hands shook,your body's trembling and you couldn't sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter