My Reasons(1)

13 Reasons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.Number Five:

You were sick for the whole three days,causing you to not attend school and practiced ballet.

Your parents were out today and you were home alone.

You hadn't seen Chaeyoung for three days.

Either she came while you were asleep or she didn't came to visit you at all.

She might've been busy on other things,you supposed.

Either way,that didn't stop you from missing her.

Maybe it's the longest that you hadn't been together.

Maybe that's why you missed her so badly.

Chaeyoung's company is always fun.

And you'd like to laugh and be happy again with the reason being her,rather than staying gloomy and sick alone all day long.

You groaned a little when your head started to get dizzy again.

You sat up a little before you reached out to take some pills from the bedside table.

You took a sip of water before you gulped down the bitter pills.

You sank back inside the comfortable blankets before you let sleep take over.

You woke up again by the sound coming from the kitchen.

You don't know how long you've slept,so you guessed your parents had already came home and your Mom prepared dinner for you.

Not long after,you heard faint footsteps coming towards your room and you patiently waited for them to reach you.

When the door to your room opened,you felt like your world had just brightened up once again.

Standing in front of the door,was none other than your bestfriend,who held a tray of porridge and a bottle of water.

"I know I should be in school,but it's so boring without you."

She chuckled a little before she closed the door with her leg and moved towards you.

"I made you some porridge,make sure you finish them all."

She ordered.

You sat up from your bed and silently watched her moves.

When you saw her,you felt your world turned upside down,it was as if your loneliness had seeped away right then and there.

And you feel like you're no longer sick,because the cure to your illness had just arrived,and suddenly,you felt like you're already healed.

"You're going to keep on staring at me or you're actually going to open your mouth and eat?Be glad that I'm feeding you too."

You shook your thoughts out and looked at the spoon of porridge which was right in front of your lips.

You opened your mouth and let Chaeyoung feed you until you finished the whole plate.

Although,you weren't that hungry,you finished all of it because you like the idea of Chaeyoung feeding you.

People would've squealed and mistaken you as a couple if they saw you right now,like the other day.

And the mere thought of you two being a couple in real life,made you feel fuzzy and warm inside.

She put the tray away from you after you finished,and coaxed you to lie back down on your bed.

You complied obediently,but this time,rather than sleeping alone again,you grabbed Chaeyoung along with you.

You moved to your right side to give her some space.

And when she lied down beside you,you instantly used her right arm as a pillow and another one to wrap around your body as you rested yours on her chest.

You hummed in delight as you snuggled closer to her,and let sleep devour you.

 

----------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxx---------------------------

 

6.Number Six:

Son Chaeyoung had always been an anti-social kid.

You knew that very well.

You knew it like the back of your hand.

But now,she was conversing a deep conversation with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter