My Reasons

13 Reasons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.Number One:

You were 17 and she was 15.

You went to the same school but a different grade.

You were two close neighbourhoods and your families were as close as you two of course.

You were a ballet prodigy and she was the black sheep of your school.

You two were a complete opposite of each other,yet you compliment each other so well.

There's not even a single time you two weren't together.

You two were momentarily stuck together like a glue,you'd go everywhere the other go.

Whether it'd be just hanging out,watching movies,taking a stroll in the park,go to art galleries or Chaeyoung watching you perform.

You were always together.

Hence,often people mistaken you as a couple sometimes.

But you didn't mind,cause you like her company.

And she was the only one who sticks with you no matter how much troublesome and slow you were.

You were more than blessed to have her by your side,even when people told you to stay away from her.

But you didn't want to of course,because you were the only one who knew that underneath all that mean,cold,foul-mouth,bad-mannered and badass Chaeyoung.There's a cute,caring,kind and protective Chaeyoung.

And you have a big sense of pride for that,knowing you were the only one who get to know this side of her,other than her parents.

You completely adore her.

Even when she could become a bit handy.

And whenever your classmates saw you together,they would wrinkle their nose and made a disgusted face,asking,

"Why are you always with her,Mina?She's going to ruin your image."

And you would just shrugged them off,saying that she's your bestfriend and you love being with her.

Of course,Chaeyoung wasn't deaf.She heard all those rude comments,but would act like she didn't care.

When in fact,she's deeply hurt inside.

You love the way she tried to fake her expression and tried to maintain the badass image.

You love the way she wrapped her arm around your shoulder and pulled you a little bit closer just to teased your friends more.

You love the way she's being so protective of you.

Probably,the main reason why your haters didn't dare to attack you.

Because you got the Great Son Chaeyoung by your side.

She's like your bodyguard.You were thankful that she's always there for you,no matter the consequences.

 

-------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxx----------------------------

 

2.Number Two:

You have a competition next week,and you wanted to perfect the choreographies.

And you stay after classes,practicing the whole evening and then went home late.

You told Chaeyoung to go home without you,telling her that you're fine on your own and that you didn't need to get accompanied.

It was the Last Friday anyway,you didn't think anything bad would happen to you.

You were wrong of course.

Cause when you finished practicing in the studio and tried to open the door,you couldn't.

The door was locked.

And there was nobody around anymore.

Even the janitor himself.

You panicked and tried to reach for your phone,but it magically disappeared.

You sure you put it in the left side of the door before you started your practice,but it wasn't there anymore.

It was replaced with a piece of paper.

You picked it up and unfolded it,letting out soft sobs as soon as you read what was written there.

'Have fun sleeping in the studio,Princess Myoui.That's for stealing all the spotlights from us.So sorry that your Prince Chaeyoung already went home.'

And in that time you realized,you were all alone.

No Chaeyoung,just you.

You dragged your tired and sore body to the corner,hugging your knees as you cried non-stop.

The day turned into cold evening,and you didn't have any warm clothes on you.

You cried even harder.

Thinking of why you let her go,why you didn't let her to join you like she always did.

And you regretted.Completely regret it.

Until you heard quick footsteps coming your way,you hoped a little that it would be Chaeyoung who's coming for you,or at least a teacher and not some hooligan.

You flinched a little when you heard the door clicked,indicating that it was now opened.

The first thing you saw was a blood-stained hockey stick,a familiar old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter